Author Topic: [NEW] Koffi Olomide- Danse Ya Ba Congolais  (Read 11979 times)

mokosarkani #45 on: December 04, 2020, 22:00

• View Profile
Even as an ardent Koffi fan this is mediocre.  Is there no one in his camp to tell him that recycling Danse ya ba Boss, Papa Mobimba, Papa Ngwasuma for four straight years is an insult to his fanbase? Why would i wanna listen to the same song in four different installments? One is enough.  What the fuck for does he keep 3 first team atalakus for? La Montagne is a breath of fresh air,  Ordinateur is a joy to listen to while for Mukusa Ya Mbwa i wouldn't be sad to see the last of him but still they need to leave ASAP if they want to progress artistically and leave Koffi to mumble his crap in peace!!!

koffi wants his early glory days back when he was the judge jury and executioner , he really is koffi centric but the mixing is awful, musically it is "deja vu", some people will and some people won't

Grand #46 on: December 05, 2020, 06:55

• View Profile
It's surprising when read the posts here and then you check how the last songs are being shared on social platforms... The posts here indicate that Koffi is done and not worth paying attention to but the reality is that is making people dance and enjoy his music. The two songs have brought back a bigger hype than the " selphie " hype.
Personally I would have loved the Waah song to have a proper duet verse where Koffi and Diamond sing the lines together. The song feels like Koffi and Diamond were in separate studios...