Author Topic: MIEL DESON- PREAMBULE ALBUM  (Read 2532 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: January 09, 2021, 14:20

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This guy did his home work, it's a perfect album!!!! Hope a serious Executive Producer there and some sponsors can come to his aid so that he grows his career, i find myself listening to this album everyday,highly recommended album for those who love rhumba. I love the seben too.
 I have listened to Heritier's album in full as well,great album too,for Fally i have only listened to 3 songs,seems not anyone is talking about Fally's album anymore, clearly people like one off world singles not entire albums.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 14:22 by SLY PAPA NA KEVIN »
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: January 09, 2021, 14:31

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What tribe is Miel, i found his traditional singing at his dad's funeral interesting!!
LE BIG BOSS

archos #2 on: January 09, 2021, 14:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he is muyanzi,the same tribe as tabuley if i am not mistaken
proper album indeed,hopefully now he will not waste anymore time attacking heritier at every opportunity,it was working when maison mere fans hated heritier but now its a complete waste of time

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: January 09, 2021, 22:10

• Administrator
    • View Profile
he is muyanzi,the same tribe as tabuley if i am not mistaken
proper album indeed,hopefully now he will not waste anymore time attacking heritier at every opportunity,it was working when maison mere fans hated heritier but now its a complete waste of time
Thanks masta for that info,never heard of that tribe before and no wonder the traditional singing at the funeral sounded strange and unique,he blended in very well with the elders singing.

Yeah,he needs to forget about Heritier and cut out his own material,he has what it takes to be big if he's serious.
LE BIG BOSS

Mfumu Vata #4 on: January 09, 2021, 22:26

• View Profile
King Kester Emeneya and Baby Ndombe are also Bayanzi