Author Topic: WHAT GIMS DID FOR CELEO HERE IS A GREAT SYMBOL I THINK  (Read 1949 times)

archos on: June 01, 2021, 19:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

lol warriors dominating his comments section as usual
i find it a great symbol that gims says to celeo "thank you for the strength you give me",everybody knows that  solo career wise they are galaxies apart,but this just epitomizes the difference between the europe mentality and ours(without going into a deep sociological talk) yes europe or western artists are hundred times more primadonnas  than our artists when they want but they seem to have a greater conception of solidarity/appreciating and valueing support
with us in drc 99,99999999999999 per cent of the time artists with a big gap of career it is more and more of a process of the smaller one committing into defence of the bigger to extent of making his enemies  his own too,then relying on staff and fans of the bigger to spam the bigger with "prez abundelaka yo fort tia ye mua poids,ata post to mua invitation na concert" but you'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever see the bigger consider that the smaller is giving him strength
its always the smaller in complete awe and using any little sort of contact with the bigger as a trophy
gims did not appreciate celeo for joining his beef with booba while with us in many cases lowkey or openly its the "commitment" factor

CM PRINCE #1 on: June 01, 2021, 20:01

• View Profile
Fabregas will be crying if he sees this LOOOOL

archos #2 on: June 01, 2021, 20:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

i was thinkingthe same thing,having in mind his "felicitation grand frere" when beefing with fally  and "nao tokisa madesu na briquet" :D :D :D
man tried allll his best to endear himself including album titles
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 20:06 by archos »

CM PRINCE #3 on: June 01, 2021, 20:12

• View Profile

i was thinkingthe same thing,having in mind his "felicitation grand frere" when beefing with fally  and "nao tokisa madesu na briquet" :D :D :D
Fabregas literally gets a hard on over Gims he always mentions him on songs and copies his style lol has Gims ever even acknowledged Fabregas?

archos #4 on: June 01, 2021, 20:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think once but he had to be toldthe name twothree times and he was like yeah yeah him
fabro's ultimate dream was to  have his label affiliated to gims monstre marin but he could not reach out to him
lol poor djuna djanana gets bothered haaaaaaaaaaaaaard to get a pass to his children

CM PRINCE #5 on: June 01, 2021, 20:34

• View Profile
i think once but he had to be toldthe name twothree times and he was like yeah yeah him
fabro's ultimate dream was to  have his label affiliated to gims monstre marin but he could not reach out to him
lol poor djuna djanana gets bothered haaaaaaaaaaaaaard to get a pass to his children
HAHAHA"Yeah him" what a violation  ;D ;D Fabro literally copies Gims he even cut his hair to look like him and even tries to get the same glasses and clothes as him ahhh.
How does vieux Djuna get bothered who bothers him?

archos #6 on: June 01, 2021, 20:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
many artists kinshasa based have been trying to get vieux djanana to convince them for feats,for yearssss especially gims who is a bit more difficult than dadju
then once you start getting the sympathy from the children slowly the rest flows like for example how celeo got vip access to gim's stade de france after building good relationship with the djuna family for a while,or the fally dadju feat (which does not exclude mutual respect of course)

Manzambi94 #7 on: June 01, 2021, 21:31

• View Profile

Fabregas literally gets a hard on over Gims he always mentions him on songs and copies his style lol has Gims ever even acknowledged Fabregas?
In Europe being a music artist is all about relationships branding and a certain image, now you are Maître Gims and you have to decide if you want to work with Fally.or Fabro.
You see Fally in a live in a TV and he does this

On the other hand you see Fabregas in a live in TV and he does this

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3806284169453660&id=124027344346046&fs=60&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=video_home&player_suborigin=entry_point&player_format=permalink

If you were GIMS who would you chose to work with?