Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JB MPIANA  (Read 5659 times)

archos on: June 02, 2021, 11:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

From studio,seemingly mixing the replacing parts  of nono fudji's huge contribution'4 leads,1 co lead and 16 vocals)
lol at the end he does his typical happy birthday message to himself not as papa cheri and all that but as jean bedel

Manzambi94 #1 on: June 02, 2021, 11:11

• View Profile

From studio,seemingly mixing the replacing parts  of nono fudji's huge contribution'4 leads,1 co lead and 16 vocals)
lol at the end he does his typical happy birthday message to himself not as papa cheri and all that but as jean bedel
I will not give him no Birthday wishes until he deliver that Alb, he doesn't have time to pubblish it but has all the time to do his Snapchat stunts...
Mawa

Matebu #2 on: June 02, 2021, 13:08

• View Profile
Tchek, c'est pas pareil - HBD to the Leader charismatic

CM PRINCE #3 on: June 02, 2021, 13:29

• View Profile

Happy Birthdayyy Jean Bedel Mpiana.

Mopao195 #4 on: June 02, 2021, 18:20

• MM
    • View Profile

Happy G day to the legend, it was a pleasure being an 8-year-old kid watching this song blow up and dance to it, still sounds great hopefully there's much more to come

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: June 02, 2021, 21:03

• View Profile
Happy birthday Jean Bedel Mpiana, Mokonzi yaba Wenge.

Longbluesquid #6 on: June 02, 2021, 21:53

• View Profile
Happy birthday legend!

shamala #7 on: June 03, 2021, 09:41

• View Profile

MUKULU.

Will they also replace Obama parts?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Mukulu #8 on: June 03, 2021, 10:59

• View Profile

MUKULU.

Will they also replace Obama parts?

Mavioka or Avion de Guerre

EMOVICTEAM #9 on: June 03, 2021, 14:39

• View Profile

Happy Birthday for what?? For us to start sending in roses and shout outs when we are hurt by his lack of empathy behavior. How on earth can such an artist go for 20 years without an album or song? Away with your birthday. Before I logoff, how old is Kibense now? 100 years?

Cavalier Solitaire #10 on: June 03, 2021, 14:56

• View Profile

Happy Birthday for what?? For us to start sending in roses and shout outs when we are hurt by his lack of empathy behavior. How on earth can such an artist go for 20 years without an album or song? Away with your birthday. Before I logoff, how old is Kibense now? 100 years?
:D :D :D

CM PRINCE #11 on: June 03, 2021, 15:00

• View Profile

Loool Emo where you been? Here’s the last Jb song which was a tribute to Papa Wemba which he released 2 months ago

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: June 03, 2021, 15:33

• View Profile

Loool Emo where you been? Here’s the last Jb song which was a tribute to Papa Wemba which he released 2 months ago

Le Prince, I am aware of that song. I even have it in mp4......but thats not enough considering the caliber of JB. He has really let us down for a very very long time.

CM PRINCE #13 on: June 03, 2021, 16:08

• View Profile

Le Prince, I am aware of that song. I even have it in mp4......but thats not enough considering the caliber of JB. He has really let us down for a very very long time.

True
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 16:10 by CM PRINCE »

EMOVICTEAM #14 on: June 04, 2021, 09:10

• View Profile

True

This is the reason I also want Nono Fudji to succeed. Wenge BCBG requires a lot of defections for JB to wake-up. The artists don't leave him and that makes him feel like a small god.