Author Topic: Ado Yuhe & Flamme Kapaya (part 1)  (Read 4819 times)

Sydo on: June 02, 2021, 20:05

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Formerly Musiquezairoise

Manzambi94 #1 on: June 02, 2021, 20:21

• View Profile

I though he ended to do interviews with guys like Ado Tube. I expected him more to be a guy who got interview by Alain Mongala and JF Ifonge.

242 #2 on: June 02, 2021, 21:05

• View Profile
Ngwashi Kapaya finally !!!!

archos #3 on: June 02, 2021, 21:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i can already foresee tanaka koki petit na nga with "solo wana ya kibuisa eza meilleur solo de tous les temps,eza neti ba misusu wana te babetaka sebene ya zaiko na ok jazz kiekiekie"
160 likes,direct answer from his nemesis tanaka koki :D :D :D

Captain #4 on: June 02, 2021, 21:48

• View Profile
i wished he talked about after Kibuisa, still a good interview though

CM PRINCE #5 on: June 02, 2021, 21:49

• View Profile
i wished he talked about after Kibuisa, still a good interview though
Wait for part 2 mate

BienMat23 #6 on: June 03, 2021, 00:43

• View Profile
Could someone translate please

Mfumu Vata #7 on: June 03, 2021, 14:20

• View Profile
I see Sankara already make multiple interviews

Cavalier Solitaire #8 on: June 03, 2021, 15:01

• View Profile
So Didier Lacoste aza na raison when he says some of the vocals interpreted by Adjani  of Kibuisa Mpimpa where his.

archos #9 on: June 03, 2021, 16:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes many of the whole vocals of kibuisa were heritier,mabiala,chibida lacoste
not because the other were bad but simply because they were not going to those rehearsals at werra's home which shaped the song already before the group had to learn it then record
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 16:41 by archos »

Cavalier Solitaire #10 on: June 03, 2021, 17:47

• View Profile
yes many of the whole vocals of kibuisa were heritier,mabiala,chibida lacoste
not because the other were bad but simply because they were not going to those rehearsals at werra's home which shaped the song already before the group had to learn it then record
Ah d'accord. But why wasn't he a favourite of Werrason given this background. One would expect him to have been close to Werra than Adolphe.

archos #11 on: June 03, 2021, 18:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he was close but with the crazy success,his habits of street groups drinking and smoking reached a new level,even for the sessions of kibuisa he was turning up super late or other days but since he still had his voice and popularity werra was patient
then started preparing heritier as his replacement

Nyumu Wa Mukiti #12 on: June 07, 2021, 07:06

• View Profile
Flamme supposedly talking about a Flamme who died long time ago as he puts it. He even refused to play the famous Kibuisa partition owing to his newly found faith.

The anecdote about Adolphe during their concert of Strasbourg cracked me up. Apparently, it was during the period when tensions between Tata and Werra were at an all time high. During concerts, it was the group's agreed strategy that whenever the crowd seemed non-responsive during a show, Tata would come up with something to hype up the crowd. This time around, the band was playing Tata's song with a sebene which was sweet. In line with the strategy, Tata decided to undress leaving only his trousers and went into the crowd half naked. On seeing this, Werra with a view of embarrassing him, ordered the music to be stopped leaving Tata with his huge tummy in the middle of the congregation. What was most humiliating was the fact that the podium was high up and he needed someone to hold his hand up to climb back on stage and no one offered to help him; forcing him to hoist himself up half naked back on stage and left the show angry as hell.  ;D ;D ;D

archos #13 on: June 07, 2021, 12:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol bro i can guarantee you an angry tata is even funnier that his funny self,in  1995 at end before the conficts started there was a period of 4 5 months in which he did not receive his salary so one day he arrived at rehearsal very angry and saying he wont rehearse until werra or mbuta kiss give him his money and he got so pissed that he said he will beat everybody starting to fake some pushup and punching  exercisewhich actually had everybody laughing super hard ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D until mbuta came with his 800 dollars or something
ah tata,a born entertainer

Kizito #14 on: June 07, 2021, 12:09

• View Profile
Archos could you translate for us please, I am begging you