Author Topic: Discard JB enter Nono Fudji  (Read 2862 times)

EMOVICTEAM on: June 03, 2021, 14:55

• View Profile
This is what we needed.......a promising offshoot of Wenge BCBG that provides some light. Nono Fudji will make it, no doubt and I am sure we will shift our eyes from old BCBG to this one. Full of talent already with Obama in there too.

CM PRINCE #1 on: June 03, 2021, 16:11

• View Profile
We all said the same thing about Alain Mpela, Djino, Abraham, Metro, so let’s wait and see cause I’m still skeptical.

shamala #2 on: June 03, 2021, 17:49

• View Profile
We all said the same thing about Alain Mpela, Djino, Abraham, Metro, so let’s wait and see cause I’m still skeptical.

I wanted to add the same.....Hehehe
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

shamala #3 on: June 03, 2021, 20:06

• View Profile
Showcasing his band members

archos #4 on: June 03, 2021, 20:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
In the whole history two musicians planned their departure,judol and fudji,it is often believed that the lack of preparation,especially for a group with a fanbase so leader-centered,went against the ex musicians of bcbg(excluding tutu and mpela who despite leaving on anger only failed due to other reasons,as they had a very positive start with their natural charisma)
so wait and see if the fact they planned their departure well can build something for them,for exemple the way it did for but na filet

Manzambi94 #5 on: June 03, 2021, 22:55

• View Profile
In the whole history two musicians planned their departure,judol and fudji,it is often believed that the lack of preparation,especially for a group with a fanbase so leader-centered,went against the ex musicians of bcbg(excluding tutu and mpela who despite leaving on anger only failed due to other reasons,as they had a very positive start with their natural charisma)
so wait and see if the fact they planned their departure well can build something for them,for exemple the way it did for but na filet
Where did Judol ended tho?

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: June 04, 2021, 08:33

• View Profile

Sceptical? Nono Fudji is at Home, in Kin.....not in Brussels or Paris like Alain Mpelasi. You cant make it out there. Coming to Gino or Abraham. I can tell you one thing, Fudji has more charisma than the two and he is more talented and composed than the two. Fudji seems to be more mature and grasped the fundamentals of leadership. You can sense it in this clip. Also the looks matter. He shall surely be there, mark my words.

Manzambi94 #7 on: June 04, 2021, 09:03

• View Profile

Sceptical? Nono Fudji is at Home, in Kin.....not in Brussels or Paris like Alain Mpelasi. You cant make it out there. Coming to Gino or Abraham. I can tell you one thing, Fudji has more charisma than the two and he is more talented and composed than the two. Fudji seems to be more mature and grasped the fundamentals of leadership. You can sense it in this clip. Also the looks matter. He shall surely be there, mark my words.

He has more Charisma then Djino and Abraham but they Djino is a way better singer then Fudji and of Abraham even tho it doesn't take much to be better then Abraham in singing.

archos #8 on: June 04, 2021, 10:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

last i heard of him was that he went to take back in bcbg his passport which had various visas of africa to go to dubai to shoot clips,asfar as i know he has not released anything yet

shamala #9 on: June 04, 2021, 11:39

• View Profile

last i heard of him was that he went to take back in bcbg his passport which had various visas of africa to go to dubai to shoot clips,asfar as i know he has not released anything yet

How does one keep another person's passport?

Manzambi94 #10 on: June 04, 2021, 11:43

• View Profile

How does one keep another person's passport?
In Congolese groups is something every group do. Basically when you enter they take your passport so if you want to run away you will be forced to bow down and beg for the passport. It is kinda slavery tbh even in Arab countries  they do that with their domestic workers
Rememeber when Celeo cried and begged for his passports to Werra? That's why.

archos #11 on: June 04, 2021, 12:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah,they keep it for various reasons,
the first being that it allows secretary to be quick with registering for visas for a sudden concert abroad(for exemple the annual obiang events)
the second is that over the years many musicians lost their passports,forcing their leaders to overpay to make quickly new passports in emergency
the third being of course a way to control  the group if the group has for example a 3 month europe visa,and the group does not travel imminently,any musician can travel on his own which would create a mess,or in case of a not expired visa from europe while having to return to kin(example of fabregas who ran back to europe  to start his solo career thanks to getting back his passport pretending to go receive a western union transfer)
or  the  case  of djino who secretly went to try getting individual visa for europe while they were waitingfor him to give his passport for a coming concert in africa
in short keeping passports for groups is about easing secretary's job,and controlling the group,maintaining a certain stability otherwise some leaders would have found themselves performing  without all their stars in kinshasa or in africa