Author Topic: KOFFI’S « LEGENDE » RELEASE DATE  (Read 3364 times)

Matebu on: August 02, 2021, 03:36

• View Profile
Latest as per Sandra Kazadi is October 13th. Pushing close to 50 songs (ridiculous) with all volumes

Matebu #1 on: August 02, 2021, 03:38

• View Profile
Even with this many songs, there’s apparently more songs that didn’t make the cut

CM PRINCE #2 on: August 02, 2021, 04:17

• View Profile
50 songs?? I can’t even make over 5 songs of Koffi albums since BEK let alone 50

Matebu #3 on: August 02, 2021, 05:31

• View Profile
50 songs?? I can’t even make over 5 songs of Koffi albums since BEK let alone 50

So after 5 years - I got myself to listen to just the génériques of 13eme apôtre (most are actually pretty decent by modern standards), but I can’t get myself to listen to the rest of the cindy/koffi rhumbas sung directly from the bedroom.

Baby steps I guess ..  I spent 4 years without touching the album at all

CM PRINCE #4 on: August 02, 2021, 05:55

• View Profile

So after 5 years - I got myself to listen to just the génériques of 13eme apôtre (most are actually pretty decent by modern standards), but I can’t get myself to listen to the rest of the cindy/koffi rhumbas sung directly from the bedroom.

That’s why I said 5  ;D ;D I’ve only listened to the generiques of 13eme apôtre, I haven’t listened to the rhumbas of that album or of Abracadabra, I thought lockdown would get me to do it but nope not even that. I have zero interests in those 2 albums.

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: August 02, 2021, 17:20

• View Profile
Let's hope Legende will be Bord Ezanga Kombo and we get the recent dance and Papa Mobimba dance. 

CM PRINCE #6 on: August 02, 2021, 20:39

• View Profile
Let's hope Legende will be Bord Ezanga Kombo and we get the recent dance and Papa Mobimba dance.
It's because of people like you why we have so much monotony in music, Papa Mobimba dance is old and rinsed out he's been doing the same dance and generique for 5 years now and in every featuring he does the papa mobimba dance, so why on earth would you want him to keep doing it

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: August 02, 2021, 23:49

• View Profile
I rather listen to The Cheeky Girls album than another one of Koffi’s monotoni nonsense

princesab #8 on: August 03, 2021, 05:47

• View Profile

That’s why I said 5  ;D ;D I’ve only listened to the generiques of 13eme apôtre, I haven’t listened to the rhumbas of that album or of Abracadabra, I thought lockdown would get me to do it but nope not even that. I have zero interests in those 2 albums.

Koffi Needs to Get back to his roots...

I too am failing to listen any of recent releases... I though am able to put on replay Effrakat, Monde Arabe at the Likes ..

Mopao195 #9 on: August 03, 2021, 12:54

• MM
    • View Profile
50 songs ?! god damn but why so much music? quality over quantity all-day

SLK97 #10 on: August 03, 2021, 17:40

• View Profile
If we're lucky, Legende will only be 50 songs long. Knowing Koffi, he'll throw in an additional 10 songs at the last minute. I already had enough trouble being forced to listen to Abracadabra and 13eme Apotre for an entire year, I won't even put in the effort to listen to the whole 5 (or 6, God forbid) hours of monotonous, predictable bullshit.

archos #11 on: August 03, 2021, 18:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Last i had heard quadra talk about legende on a congolese channel months ago he was saying he had 62 or 63 songs lined up either advanced,raw or pre-mixed ,or mixed or fully masterized
dont forget that our artists have a logic that album is never close unless they already have a date set and have to honour it then they throw you to next album,if not for that,i am sure there are still people contacting him for songs
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 18:31 by archos »