Author Topic: Fight between Bill Clinton and Sankara / Yorobo Swag  (Read 4811 times)

Mukulu on: September 26, 2021, 14:11

• View Profile

archos #1 on: September 26, 2021, 14:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
sankara did a video with a glass of champagne saying its not him he has not seen bill for longtime,and did sarcasm that maybe its a clip of dynastie(this guy man)
werra did his press conference about failed zenith and he was not eventhere,why both him and werra just dont make it clear that there  is something

CM PRINCE #2 on: September 26, 2021, 15:17

• View Profile
Loool why is Sankara so salty about Dynastie and what’s going on between him and Werra

archos #3 on: September 26, 2021, 17:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

another video man bill still got a powerful voice
the thing is that sankara and werra have been living recent months in hipocricy,sankara talks bad of werra behind his back forgetting that people record things now but in front of people he pretends there is  nothing while people can clearly see there is a distance between him and werra,and on werra side he cant go too direct with him about his upset because he knows it will lead to huge drama given that people credit sankara for whatever he says( despite him lying 9/10of times throughout his career in many cases)
so its mind games,he does not approach werra as close as he used to,and what worsened the thing is how he spent the time of promoting concert prasing his friend fally men doing matolo on fally's donors talking bad about werra( the usual maboko makasi thing and stuff like that ) and attacking maison mere musicians who are part  of dynastie,while werra had decided to cease fire will all his ex members
 this is the first europe tour ever since he resettled in kin where he was barely involved while he boasts that he is as close to werra as seeing him several time in his underpants

CM PRINCE #4 on: September 26, 2021, 18:03

• View Profile
Sankara’s days in Maison Mere are clearly numbered, I see him joining F’Victeam. Loool he’s lucky Bill didn’t beat his ass that’s clearly him in the video, and I don’t know why he feels the need to tell us he’s seen Werra half naked loool we didn’t need to know that
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 18:05 by CM PRINCE »

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: September 26, 2021, 18:33

• View Profile
This is on Werrason. He is now facing the music for what he allowed and encouraged over the years. His need for ass licking from the likes of Sankara has had an impact on him and it got Werrason to chase out loyal people too soon like Baby Ndombe. Werrason was too addicted to have people bootlick for him. Sankara btw was never a Werrason man to begin. He was actually from Adolphe's camp though he was close with Werrason's brother Ladins Montana. But then when the wave changed, Sankara quickly became into Werra's camp and became his spokesman because he wanted to get a easy life and he got it. Sankara was instrumental in getting Werrason to burn out bridges with real friends or fans or loyal musicians. Now that Sankara has gotten his mission done, now Sankara can afford bit by bit to show his true face. When he leaves Werrason as well as Papy Kakol, you will hear so much bad stuff about Werrason. I believe that soon Werra's new bootlickers will chase out Papy Kakol. Also don't forget, there is still bad blood between Ferre Gola and Werrason (not of course like the past but it is still bad).

Now when Sankara exposes Werrason, Werra will have a lot of explaining to do. He better get another bootlicker to defend him well. Piroger will be a good one in my view not Papy Le Prince. He is too stupid. Piroger is more rational though he can be a epic moron but he knows how to be more professional when needed. 

If I am someone like Celeo Scram, I would take my beer and chance. What Celeo said about this garbage hoe Sankara was spot on.

Manzambi94 #6 on: September 26, 2021, 22:10

• View Profile
Sankara’s days in Maison Mere are clearly numbered, I see him joining F’Victeam. Loool he’s lucky Bill didn’t beat his ass that’s clearly him in the video, and I don’t know why he feels the need to tell us he’s seen Werra half naked loool we didn’t need to know that
This is on Werra tbh. He had guys like Baby Ndombe, Ferré, Celeo, Bill, Kapaya and many others who gave their life and their sweat away for Maison Mère for what in exchange? I can understand not paying them, it is Congo and all, but the constant belittling, the 12 and act like they hadn't done shit when we all know Serra can't sing for shit. It is really desrespectful. This must be a lesson for everybody if you surround yourself by bootlickers your are bound to fail.

shamala #7 on: September 27, 2021, 03:20

• View Profile
Can someone explain a 12 in detail?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #8 on: September 27, 2021, 05:32

• View Profile
Is basically a mind games where they play with your mind to get you to go away or teach you a lesson for example, Celeo getting his passport taken in the Sous Sol days so he would be stuck without being able to do much. Or the way they did Ali Mbonda when they were fed up with him, basically they sent a dancer to desrespect him in front of everybody so he would react and they would have an excuse to kick him out, or the way for example Nicotine said that Sarah can't play or that (indirectly) even if she give her advice as a big brother she wouldn't listen. Another 12 can be when Kakol brought a black small statue that he brought into rehearsal which had fallen and got blood put scaring the s out of everybody who left the rehearsal, so he could blame Cambodge and say that he wanted to do Nkisi (Witchcraft) to take Kakol's place, or when Lobeso hadn't been communicated the hour and the place of a video shooting with Heritier telling him the hour if not Lobeso wouldn't partecipate.

shamala #9 on: September 27, 2021, 06:15

• View Profile
Is basically a mind games where they play with your mind to get you to go away or teach you a lesson for example, Celeo getting his passport taken in the Sous Sol days so he would be stuck without being able to do much. Or the way they did Ali Mbonda when they were fed up with him, basically they sent a dancer to desrespect him in front of everybody so he would react and they would have an excuse to kick him out, or the way for example Nicotine said that Sarah can't play or that (indirectly) even if she give her advice as a big brother she wouldn't listen. Another 12 can be when Kakol brought a black small statue that he brought into rehearsal which had fallen and got blood put scaring the s out of everybody who left the rehearsal, so he could blame Cambodge and say that he wanted to do Nkisi (Witchcraft) to take Kakol's place, or when Lobeso hadn't been communicated the hour and the place of a video shooting with Heritier telling him the hour if not Lobeso wouldn't partecipate.

Basically humiliating someone?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #10 on: September 27, 2021, 06:47

• View Profile

Basically humiliating someone?
Not just that but make sure that the humiliation is so big (no matter if it is false or true) that your pride or your dignity make you leave. If you check all of the big guys from the first generation of Maison Mere, Bill, Celeo, Kapaya and even Ferré in the past were saying a lot that their plan was to be in Wenge for ever and they thought they would have never leave. A master 12 I think it can be the one they made on Baby Ndombe which basically they made by telling Werra that Baby wanted to sleep with Mampata because Baby was the closest musician to Werra and the staff couldn't take it so they 12d him up in this way so Werra would see him in a bad light.

Nkosi #11 on: September 27, 2021, 07:55

• View Profile
Sankara has been on suspension from WMM for some months now. The suspension came about because of the bad words he said about Ferre. Rumour has it that some Ferre rival paid Sankara to bad mouth Ferre and the dynasty project which got Werra upset because Werra himself allowed Kakol to participate. Sankara tried to go to Werra's house but was chased away by the gate. As things stand, there is a silent gulf building between Koffi and his son and Werra and the WMMM boys.

archos #12 on: September 27, 2021, 12:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I can foresee him in his next interviews saying that he broke one bill tooth and things like that like he did all his carreer trying and often succeeding until recently where people are opening their yes,to twist everything in his favor,or also come to ridicule bill even more
celeo said in a tv interview in kin that images did not show it but bill slapped the hell out of sankara and that it was well deserved for him after years of running his mouth against them
lol the same celeo meet sankara at a tv back before he came to settle in europe and warned on tv that he'd deal with sankara who was behind the scenes waiting for his turn sankara had to run away lifted by a security guard as celeo was storming towards him

CM PRINCE #13 on: September 27, 2021, 16:07

• View Profile
One thing I respect about Bill he always keeps the same energy face to face, he’s always been the it’s on sight type of person. I remember a few years ago he was gonna beat the hell out Ferre, Marchouse, and Trésor Kogongolo because they started roasting him on TV and Bill warned Ferre to tell them to stop and even started looking for them and even pulled up outside of Ferre’s house ready to beat him but Ferre wasn’t there and Ferre had to tell Marchouse and co to stop lmao

JV “Lone Ranger” #14 on: September 27, 2021, 16:45

• View Profile
One thing I respect about Bill he always keeps the same energy face to face, he’s always been the it’s on sight type of person. I remember a few years ago he was gonna beat the hell out Ferre, Marchouse, and Trésor Kogongolo because they started roasting him on TV and Bill warned Ferre to tell them to stop and even started looking for them and even pulled up outside of Ferre’s house ready to beat him but Ferre wasn’t there and Ferre had to tell Marchouse and co to stop lmao

The way you made it sound as if Bill can just beat up Ferre with ease lol…Bill can’t beat up Ferre or Marchouse, it will be a fight. The same with Sankara…no man can just let another man come up to them and slap them without responding back.