Author Topic: Fight between Bill Clinton and Sankara / Yorobo Swag  (Read 4814 times)

archos #15 on: September 27, 2021, 16:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol yeah bill is mad,when you see that  he has the courage to fight and injure japonais who is 10years older says it all,but as soon as it was jdt in front he knew he'd  better calm down :D :D :D :D
his first attempt to mess with him was before bercy,ended up in him going to  the backstage of lazamba to cry literallyto werra that ya jacky abeti nga nazalaki kosala ye mua jeu kaka and jdt getting two weeks of suspension :D :D
it always amazes me how jdt can be from the outside the most softlooking,refined and so on with his looks and manners and at the same time being the most badass of them

CM PRINCE #16 on: September 27, 2021, 17:05

• View Profile
One thing I respect about Bill he always keeps the same energy face to face, he’s always been the it’s on sight type of person. I remember a few years ago he was gonna beat the hell out Ferre, Marchouse, and Trésor Kogongolo because they started roasting him on TV and Bill warned Ferre to tell them to stop and even started looking for them and even pulled up outside of Ferre’s house ready to beat him but Ferre wasn’t there and Ferre had to tell Marchouse and co to stop lmao

The way you made it sound as if Bill can just beat up Ferre with ease lol…Bill can’t beat up Ferre or Marchouse, it will be a fight. The same with Sankara…no man can just let another man come up to them and slap them without responding back.
Loool you clearly never heard of the many times Bill beat up Ferre during the Maison Mère and Le Marquis days, Bill JDT Baby and Celeo were the hardcore fighters in the group

Manzambi94 #17 on: September 27, 2021, 17:09

• View Profile
lol yeah bill is mad,when you see that  he has the courage to fight and injure japonais who is 10years older says it all,but as soon as it was jdt in front he knew he'd  better calm down :D :D :D :D
his first attempt to mess with him was before bercy,ended up in him going to  the backstage of lazamba to cry literallyto werra that ya jacky abeti nga nazalaki kosala ye mua jeu kaka and jdt getting two weeks of suspension :D :D
it always amazes me how jdt can be from the outside the most softlooking,refined and so on with his looks and manners and at the same time being the most badass of them
Ahahahah. Man getting beaten by JDT must be so humiliating.

CM PRINCE #18 on: September 27, 2021, 17:25

• View Profile
Ain’t it funny it’s the guys who came from El Paris Jdt, Depitcho, JF Ifonge, and Jdl ended up being the strongest when they joined QL, Maison Mere and BCBG respectively

JV “Lone Ranger” #19 on: September 27, 2021, 18:55

• View Profile
One thing I respect about Bill he always keeps the same energy face to face, he’s always been the it’s on sight type of person. I remember a few years ago he was gonna beat the hell out Ferre, Marchouse, and Trésor Kogongolo because they started roasting him on TV and Bill warned Ferre to tell them to stop and even started looking for them and even pulled up outside of Ferre’s house ready to beat him but Ferre wasn’t there and Ferre had to tell Marchouse and co to stop lmao

The way you made it sound as if Bill can just beat up Ferre with ease lol…Bill can’t beat up Ferre or Marchouse, it will be a fight. The same with Sankara…no man can just let another man come up to them and slap them without responding back.
Loool you clearly never heard of the many times Bill beat up Ferre during the Maison Mère and Le Marquis days, Bill JDT Baby and Celeo were the hardcore fighters in the group

We heard but did it actually happen

Franco Pepe Kalle #20 on: September 27, 2021, 19:01

• View Profile
Sankara has been on suspension from WMM for some months now. The suspension came about because of the bad words he said about Ferre. Rumour has it that some Ferre rival paid Sankara to bad mouth Ferre and the dynasty project which got Werra upset because Werra himself allowed Kakol to participate. Sankara tried to go to Werra's house but was chased away by the gate. As things stand, there is a silent gulf building between Koffi and his son and Werra and the WMMM boys.
When did these things happen? Can someone explain to me?

jeantwatwa #21 on: September 27, 2021, 19:12

• View Profile

;D ;D ;D

CM PRINCE #22 on: September 27, 2021, 19:26

• View Profile

We heard but did it actually happen
Yeah my cousin who was close to some of the maison mere guys used to watch them rehearse at La Zamba and once Bill was either drunk or high got into a confrontation with Ferre over something to do with Werra and it led to a fight with Bill manhandling Ferre, he also told me he saw a fight between Bill and Heritier and most of the time Werra would stand by and watch  :D ;D

archos #23 on: September 27, 2021, 19:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly when bill is drunk he gets violent easily,haha that watching is typical werra,cambodge and kakol use to fight and when they were done werra would stand and be ok lets start the rehearsal :D :D :D
if DRC was USA werra would make milions with the amount of drama which happened in maison mere,with a reality show