Author Topic: FALLY'S BELGIUM CONCERT WAS AWESOME  (Read 890 times)

Manzambi94 on: December 17, 2023, 00:57

• View Profile
Will write a review as soon as I will go back home.

CM PRINCE #1 on: December 17, 2023, 01:31

• View Profile
Wow and this is coming from Manzambi a fellow Golois. My aunt and sisters went to the concert and they messaged our group chat saying it was amazing. I'm proud of him he sold out three arenas and put on good shows for all three of them, Well done Fally stade de France next.

SLK97 #2 on: December 17, 2023, 01:41

• View Profile
3/3 from Fally. We're looking forward to your review, Manzambi. Surely, Fally did some songs over there that he didn't do in Paris and London.

bencuri #3 on: December 17, 2023, 03:47

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Did you take photos as well?

Manzambi94 #4 on: December 17, 2023, 13:51

• View Profile
Wow and this is coming from Manzambi a fellow Golois. My aunt and sisters went to the concert and they messaged our group chat saying it was amazing. I'm proud of him he sold out three arenas and put on good shows for all three of them, Well done Fally stade de France next.
To be completely honest, it was really hard to don't Fally on this show, Is the first time I have seen someone being so cheered in and loved by the public, everyone and when I say everyone I mean everyone was singing his lyrics it was crazy

Manzambi94 #5 on: December 17, 2023, 13:52

• View Profile
3/3 from Fally. We're looking forward to your review, Manzambi. Surely, Fally did some songs over there that he didn't do in Paris and London.
Thanks bro, anyway yes he tried to do as much as rhumba as possible given the criticism he received for the lack of a lot of rhumbas he did back in France and he didn't disappointed

Manzambi94 #6 on: December 17, 2023, 14:05

• View Profile

More videos then photos but I think I might have some

You can see the difference between early, when people were for a majority outside, middle and totally full

Manzambi94 #7 on: December 17, 2023, 14:06

• View Profile

Here is the review

I have stayed friday at the Sleep Well Youth Hostel and the Saturday at Living Home Brussels.
So we arrived at 18 and the halls door were still closed but it was about 3000 people waiting outside, the process of going inside was smooth there were the guards for the ticket and the guards for controlling if anyone had guns or other weapons and no one did it was mainly Congolese people in fact you could speak Lingala and 80% would have understood you but there were also some arabs some white people and peoole from Camerun, Cote D'Ivoire and so on I can saythat cause Fally when the concert DJ Merco the official DJ was shouting out  Congolese people and other nationalities by saying "If Congolese people are there make some noise" and so he did the same for Ivoirians and Cameroonians when they opened the hall a huge roar came from the crowd and man the entry process was so smooth, no fighting no pushes, no rush, we then went inside we were on the 8th section the central one in which you could directly see the screen so people were starting to gather inside, and slowly slowly all the crowd gradually came, at first I thought that there wasn't gonna be a lot of people then at 20 all the Arena was packed, but in an organized way, meaning that there was no fuss in the stands either if someone needed to go to the bathroom he just stood up, politely asked sorry to go and went and came back the same, there was a small venue in which you could buy food and beverages on the 2nd floor the same for the first floor.
Now let's get to the guests, the official Dj was DJ Merco who started with some of his mixes to make people dance and I have to say that he did his thing plus, I respect Fally and Merco a lot cause they announced that there was going to be a guest from Ivory Coast, called Daishikan, Yorobo and they put music from Arafat, tbh it was a nice tribute given by Fally and Merco my respect for them really jumped up in that moment, and most crowd were singing the sings of Arafat that Nerco put, mainly Johnatan, and Djessimidjeka, then after that he went back to his mixes and announced the first guest, the first gues was an Ivorian Singer whom name I haven't understood the other one it was a Belgian Congolese singer called Willis Tengaishy, but unfortunately him, like many others didn't take the attention of the crowd, then after him Christy Lova came and once again nobody knew her and my friends were asking me and me having to explain that she was an ex F'Victeam member, she sang some songs but nobody knew them, after that man, it really really really pains me and hurt me to say this, but Mignon Abraham came and bro, it was brutal, my friends were asking who is this guy? And had to explain, much like CM Prince did, who Abraham was and it was brutal, I had to explain that was an ex BCBG Member and man: seeing a man who had over 10+ years of career at JB perform like that was sad, my female friends were laughing at him cause when he sanged his song Warriors Toujours En Attaque (Yallabuy, Yallabo) it was literally just 50 people max singing it back, and my friend burst out laughing so hard I had to tell them Come on, it was really brutal to see a man humiliated like this, then he left and Dj Abdul came in and even tho DJ Abdul was literally not known by the public much like Abraham he did some sexual cries that  got the public laughing but also got the crowd fired up, then he did some wild ass dance moves that got me laughing too after him it was the turn of F'VICTEAM the independent group, not the group of singers but the label singers and a there was Master Virus Elisia and another guy which I don't remember the name who tried to pull the same sexual cries type of exhibition but it was just cringe especially when went down and tried to ground on the floor after that the guests list were over and Dj Merco went on with his showcases everyone was now waiting for Fally,  I don't remember if Fally had to perform at 20 or 21 but there was a lot of buildup, then after some minutes at 20:52 'there were the lighting going of and then all of a sudden the screen was erupted with flames and boom an aigle (eagle) appeared on the screenam and Fally came out with an all black vest and after a crazy roar from the crowd he waited some seconds to hit the crowd and then started with a slightly modified sebene version of Control to then go to Orgazy, of the singers Atele Kunianga sang for first and it was ok Nathan Munkala for second and it was incredible and Junior Motukua for last and I have to say that man, I didn't expect Junior to got this better   at singing he was no Ferre singing but he got way better then those hors gamme, and they were the only three with vocals, now this isn't sequential cause there were a lot of things and I don't remember the order, then I remember the dancers, came danced sebene and have to agree with CM Belgian/European dancers in general are extremely technique and the choreography was flawless, I burst out laughing when he called Chida the white or Arab girl who danced in Allo Telephone Mon Mundele, her and other dancers really danced well in their solo performance, same for Jeny BSG, who got attention from the crowd, (now that I remember even Ntaba De Londres performing as guest between the guest, I forgot to mention, the crowd was going crazy for her) he did a good balance between rhumbas and generique doing more rhumbas of course but also because he said that in his concert of France he didn't do enough rhumbas so he said "naza nanyongo ya ba Rhumba"  with the crowd erupting I have to say that the dancers of Fally and also the musicians were incredibly good no one disappointed and they really did everything well, only thing maybe was the fact that there was  disconnect between sounds of the music coming from the live cause you were hearing the speakers but also  could hear even if you were far away the sounds of the instruments but jt was minor, I have recognized Arnaud Maxruma, Tangofor and Identite who animated Allo Telephone,and few other generique, their voice was kinda low, which I don't know if it was them or the mic, Fally changed his clothes about 3 times more then changing he just unclothed I don't know but the show imprint was really American almost Micheal Jakcson. What I found funny it was that when the singers came to dance there was this guy with a full white beard dancing, he was dancing great but I find it odd that this old man was there as Fally musician busting his body dancing plus in the exhibition at a group of two of two all of the singers started dancing in a face off style he called DJ Junior Massidi, the beat maker of his beats, and after a while he took his glasses off and you could tell he was stoned.
It was more girls then guys and bro, everybody was singing every lyrics except for generiques cause everyone was dancing them, when I say everybody I mean everybody, I have seen the video of Kaaris letting the crowd sing and with Fally it was that, he sang more but when he let the crows sing you could hear all these peoole singing, all of them no one excluded and in fact it was surreal to see  live, he then announced that this wasn't really his last tour but announced three dates Netherlands, Germany and a secret one, tbh my friend suggested me thatnit might be Kin and it makes sense, especially if he dies a free concert so that anybody can attend but at the same time I wouldn't see the sense of going to Kin instead of finishing in Europe but tbh I struggle to understand which other Euro city would go to.
I would give the concert a 10/10 first cause of the Screen there wow it really seemed like we had full TV and everything was high quality, the sound, the spacing, the entrance, the Control, and also seeing live people singing all of his songs was crazy  as I have said everyone,  I literally mean Everyone sang his songs no one except me did not sing,  plus the organizatuon, no fuss, no fighting everything proper and also the after with everybody going their way some people putting the music of Fally on the street and singing along, Fally is a stage animal he does command the attention of the space like no other the breaks the passes between Sebenes and everything like that was really nice to see vocslly he did some technical mistaken like when he struggled to reach certain high notes but no one cared, never seen a more invented people then them plus the level of fine woman there was crazy I don't know other fantasies but Fally has the hottest clicked ever and even guys too, there was not even a single guy who dressed bad.
So 10/10 if Fally comes to your city just go to the concert. The show lasted about 2 hours
18 Showcase by DJ Merco
19 Guests
20 Showcase by DJ Merco
21-23

List of Song made (not in Order)

Control
Service
Sweet Life
A Flye
Amour assassin
Liputa
Orgazy
Anissa
Original
Mal accompagné
8 merveille
Amore
Une danse
Afsana
Un coup
Likolo
Allo téléphone
Science Fiction
Bakalos
SL
Mayday
Dela Renta
Centième dossier
Lady D
Marlene
Seul Amour
Garde de cœur
Éternité
Eloko’oyo
Bloqué
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 16:24 by Manzambi94 »

SLK97 #8 on: December 17, 2023, 15:25

• View Profile
You make a great point about everybody dancing during the generiques. I went to his London show last week, and I couldn't help but dance with Fally and his dancers when it was sebene time.

Seben_Maniac #9 on: December 17, 2023, 15:48

• View Profile
Sorry off topic question. But will guys like Werra and Koffi finally be able to perform in France and London now? Or will there still be issues with them? I appreciate Fally being able to have his concerts back but what about the other guys?

jordanlumbala101 #10 on: December 17, 2023, 16:15

• View Profile
Werra did perform in London back in August

Seben_Maniac #11 on: December 17, 2023, 17:50

• View Profile

I know but he had some trouble with the combatants which made him change the venue and perform in a gym. It didn’t go as planned. It should’ve went like how it did with Fally

bencuri #12 on: December 17, 2023, 19:45

• Administrator
    • View Profile

More videos then photos but I think I might have some

Thanks!

Bigbang10 #13 on: December 17, 2023, 21:58

• View Profile

I know but he had some trouble with the combatants which made him change the venue and perform in a gym. It didn’t go as planned. It should’ve went like how it did with Fally

Bro you can't compare Dicap to those guys, the financial muscle and security Fally is pulling is crazy. he literally has so much solid connection in the higher ups of the music industry in France and Politically. at this point if Werra and Koffi want to perform in Europe without trouble from the combattant they'd better seek Dicap advice

Manzambi94 #14 on: December 17, 2023, 22:55

• View Profile
Sorry off topic question. But will guys like Werra and Koffi finally be able to perform in France and London now? Or will there still be issues with them? I appreciate Fally being able to have his concerts back but what about the other guys?
Tbh I don't know how Werra was with his concert in London but Fally as  Bigbang says has a crazy amount of connection, and tbh if anyone tried that combattant thing there it would have ended really bad for them. With that said Koffi and Werra despite being legends are unfortunately the face of singing for Guesso and Kabila so unlike Fally who somehow managed to stay outside of the controversy to sing for president they still have the brand that they worked with someone who oppressed the people.