Author Topic: FERRE GOLA & HIS FANS FINALLY PARTIED IN PARIS  (Read 6681 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: October 21, 2013, 11:49

• Administrator
    • View Profile
But some combattants tried to attack him as he was leaving,his security was tight and effecient!
[video][/video]
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 11:49 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #1 on: October 21, 2013, 14:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
LOL berado prince de zamunda is very funny
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 14:00 by 25 »

archos #2 on: October 21, 2013, 14:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i want koffi to come and calm those clowns down
 i am certain koffi is the only one who has the presence of mind to solve this LEGALLY,othef guys are too nice they do not completely know their right so it's easy for combattants to continue those childish things
i am certain there is a legal way to stop all this,but again french justice has the reputation of reacting too late at times
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 14:13 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: October 22, 2013, 12:02

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@archos said:
i want koffi to come and calm those clowns down
 i am certain koffi is the only one who has the presence of mind to solve this LEGALLY,othef guys are too nice they do not completely know their right so it's easy for combattants to continue those childish things
i am certain there is a legal way to stop all this,but again french justice has the reputation of reacting too late at times

Yes,Koffi is too smart and is capable of putting a stop to all this nonsense.
By the way yesterday I saw a video of an MP(deputy),who is she and what was she saying exactly,i know she doesn't want JB's Zenith to go ahead,am sure some combattants contacted her?
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 12:02 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #4 on: October 22, 2013, 13:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yes they contacted her and told her jb and congolese artists have a responsability in rapes in congo and stuff like that,an they treat employees like slaves,they do human traffic and so on and so on,all they can say to make the concert fail to happen
she is a lawyer and member of an association of human rights here so i think she will easily believe whatever they say
did you look at the comments? some people said who is she,she should care about how his country is contributing to war in east so they can steal diamond and so on rather than talkinb about congolese musicians
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 13:54 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: October 22, 2013, 14:59

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@archos said:
Yes they contacted her and told her jb and congolese artists have a responsability in rapes in congo and stuff like that,an they treat employees like slaves,they do human traffic and so on and so on,all they can say to make the concert fail to happen
she is a lawyer and member of an association of human rights here so i think she will easily believe whatever they say
did you look at the comments? some people said who is she,she should care about how his country is contributing to war in east so they can steal diamond and so on rather than talkinb about congolese musicians

The problem which is there is that it seems she's taking things so personal,look at the way she's talking, I think it's time for the top musicians to challenge the known comnbattants like Boketshu in court.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 14:59 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #6 on: October 22, 2013, 17:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
some combattants rejoice that they "have beaten" ferre ahahaha
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 17:42 by 25 »

KAISARI #7 on: October 22, 2013, 21:18

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
I think it's about time Musicians both home and abroad should have a sit down with these  combatants  because it only takes  a handful of them to disrupt a  peaceful occasion
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 21:18 by 10 »
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Odanga #8 on: October 26, 2013, 13:37

• View Profile
Isnt there away these people can be settled by law, why must they be disrupting peace wherever people are having fun? cant they be arrested and prosecuted?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 13:37 by 76 »