Author Topic: JB AND WERRA ASKING FOR 1 MILLION AND SEVERAL BONUSES  (Read 3803 times)

archos on: March 16, 2014, 10:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
They are negotiating with some diamond businessmen of angola about concerts together,2 in kinshasa 2 in lubumbashi and 2 in angola(-each of them being one vip and one in a stadium) but they are asking for crazy money
in fact their condition so far is 1 million dollar each then a bonus on every concert
will keep you updated,this was confidential info but i had no problem sharing with you all
jb will refuse if there is even 1 per cent participation from kinuani

masantula #1 on: March 16, 2014, 11:30

• View Profile
$1million each plus bonuses? thats too much man!
Team BCBG "the machine of music"

archos #2 on: March 16, 2014, 11:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah they are being too greddy,even tough i understand that they want to make maximum profit of those days  they are stille considered until eventually going  downhill,like jb often says in interviews the day they will not have success anymore,nobody will care about them and they will be lucky to still have people visiting them at hime

Ken Bilele #3 on: March 16, 2014, 12:49

• View Profile
That is in other words saying we don't want to do it. If at all they were to be paid that much then how much will the gate entry be? maybe probably 300 Dollars for VIP and 100 Dollars for stadium which may not be affordable in Africa.

Mwana Nsalu #4 on: March 16, 2014, 13:27

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
diamond companies are raping africa might as well try to get what they can out of them. i'm not mad at their requests at all.