Author Topic: What do you guys think of Ferrari?  (Read 1132 times)

Jdog on: December 26, 2014, 18:10

• View Profile
Or Limusine or whatever he wants to call himself but anyways what do you think of him. I really like him and now he's up there with Cafe Roum as my favorite Maison Mere artists. His vocals and song in Fleche Ingeta are really good. He's a really good singer and dancer and I think that he can be a good solo artist. He made the best choice by leaving Tonya Tonya and Coming to Maison Mere. What do you guys think of Ferrari?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 18:45 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

KAISARI #1 on: December 26, 2014, 18:24

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Tata was right; the name fits him...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: December 26, 2014, 18:36

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Like Merlin Bouton he's limited in what he can do with his voice especially that with him he's a copycat of Ferre. Strange you've put him in the class of a versatile and excellent like Café Roum, the by Roum is in the class of greats like Eboa, Ferre and others.
Yes the boy did well to join Wenge Maison Mére because he has better chance of progressing rapidly since Werrason fronts younger singers like him however even at Tonya Tonya he got the same attention by Adolphe who equally was promoting him massively and that's what led to Werra seeking his services in the first place.

Good luck to him,he's done well but nothing exceptional.
LE BIG BOSS

Kinois #3 on: December 26, 2014, 20:59

• View Profile
I like Ferrari I think with a little nurturing and Werra letting him sing with his natural voice and not trying to sing like Ferre he can be great.

archos #4 on: December 27, 2014, 00:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
amen kinois,i think maison mere should get rid of that image of ferré,we all know how great and influential he was but the group has to move on instead of trying to find the new ferre or force guys into being a ferré
the same werra allowed ferré to be ferré and not spend all his life in the shadow of jb(im talking about maison mere,not the 4X4 days) so he can do it again with the case of ferré now outside of maison mere and i hope he wont do same mistake with heritier the day he leaves( if he ever leaves)

O-Afrika #5 on: December 27, 2014, 20:21

• View Profile
Ferrari sings in his own unique style though voice may sound abit of Ferre but that is nature. Listen keenly and he stands out in the album.

He has a deeper and smooth voice.

Jdog #6 on: December 27, 2014, 23:56

• View Profile
Kayile Inga has to be in contention for song of the year and it's one of few songs that Werra didn't mess up.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #7 on: December 28, 2014, 00:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Kayile Inga has to be in contention for song of the year and it's one of few songs that Werra didn't mess up.

i like his duets with ferrari,seems like he had fun recording this song

Kinois #8 on: January 17, 2015, 22:09

• View Profile
A star is born.....I just listened to kayile inga just wow.I don't understand lingala nor French but i have a good ear when it comes to great voices...This boy got it. And this was not even his song i heard it was Deplicks. I hope when Herritier leaves Ferrari takes his spot. I hope he won't take the path of Adjani. Thanks Werra.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 22:26 by Kinois »

Jdog #9 on: January 18, 2015, 00:59

• View Profile
Yes Kinois you are right, Ferrari is a very talented artist. There's something about him that just says future star. And I also hope Heritier leaves so that he can take his place. This song is Werra's he(Werra) first gave it to Deplick to interpret for him but since Deplick left Werra gave it to Ferrari.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 01:01 by Jdog »

Nkosi #10 on: January 18, 2015, 09:29

• View Profile
Once Heritier Werra will bring in one guy and promote the so called new generation collectively. Ferrari is hot and actually you haven't heard the best of him.

Jdog #11 on: January 18, 2015, 09:53

• View Profile
Ferrari is hot and actually you haven't heard the best of him.
Ferrari can sing in a different voice or what?

Nkosi #12 on: January 18, 2015, 13:47

• View Profile
Yes he can sing in different voices and is one of the few who can sing with easy.

Kinois #13 on: January 19, 2015, 02:23

• View Profile
I get goose pumps any time I listen to (kayile inga) Ferrari singing...This is the same feeling i felt when I heard Ferre Adjani and Serge Mabiala on Chantal Switzerland

Kinois #14 on: January 19, 2015, 02:30

• View Profile
Nkosi tell Werra to promote Ferrari and let him be him..that boy is good man..on kayile inga he sang with different voices that were all perfect...all he needs is pick one voice make it his on  and run with it.. I bet all ma chips ion Ferrari....watch this space
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 02:36 by Kinois »