Author Topic: Deplick Pomba-Pret A Tout (Official Video)  (Read 202 times)

Jdog on: March 04, 2024, 09:19

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #1 on: March 04, 2024, 21:37

• View Profile

Why do this guy's music doesn't get pushes or when he drop nobody speaks about it

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: March 05, 2024, 02:50

• View Profile
I will offer two possibilities
1) He does not have enough money for promotion since he probably spends a lot of money on making songs and donors.
2) Likely Fabregas, Fally, Ferre and other bigger artists work hard to prevent Deplick of getting more favors from influential folks or fans in general.

Wenge1995 #3 on: March 05, 2024, 05:12

• View Profile
1) He does not have enough money for promotion since he probably spends a lot of money on making songs and donors.
2) Likely Fabregas, Fally, Ferre and other bigger artists work hard to prevent Deplick of getting more favors from influential folks or fans in general.

Imagine being as advanced in your career as those men, but you're still blocking your peers as if they're a step or so behind you. Fally and Ferre have done big concerts, sponsorships, successful back to back albums, and continue their success as solo artists for almost twenty years – their position as leaders in the genre are cemented lol a successful year from Deplik won't strip that from them

Manzambi94 #4 on: March 05, 2024, 08:44

• View Profile

Imagine being as advanced in your career as those men, but you're still blocking your peers as if they're a step or so behind you. Fally and Ferre have done big concerts, sponsorships, successful back to back albums, and continue their success as solo artists for almost twenty years – their position as leaders in the genre are cemented lol a successful year from Deplik won't strip that from them
I don't know if any of one did this but I have ti assume that Fabregas before their peace did the blocking really well, especially with Ouverture, man that Album was so great but nobody seems to know it

With that said no matter how advanced a leader is leaders don't like little guys shining cause they have seen first hand how Emeneya despite being number one got slowly eaten away by Werra, QL and so on, and in recent times they saw how Koffi despite having somewhat of a success got eaten by Fally so much so that Koffi and Fally now have a very rocky relationship. This is also the reason why Koffi stopped seriously pushing his talent in QL he fears/feared that a other Fally might take even more of his shine,  that's why he is pushing Cindy so much. Leaders are extremely jealous and envy and they don't want anyone to shine other than their own self, Werra stopped this (well I think he did) but when Celeo, Bill and many others left he used to send Sankara and many others to do some below the belt things like for example Taking Celeo's passport, insulting Ferre's mom, and so on, to do the possible for undermining his career, ever wondered why Fally got so much success? Cause Werra was pushing him hard saying this is a real son, indirectly dissing Ferre who left Wenge for QL and then went Solo which at the end turned out to be a own goal given how many of the Werra fans in a series of not so great albums decided to just became Fally fans, Warriors toxicity is actually from Wenge a d the toxicity that Wenge fans used to have towards ex members,  in fact now you hardly see any ex Wenge Members given the same hate but also fuel that they used to get back in the days

archos #5 on: March 05, 2024, 13:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the logic of our music is make a step forward but i will be careful about you when you make a second one to avoid you making the third,and the saddest thing is that it used to be a elder toward younger thing traditionally but now it has even reverted the other way round,these guys like to keep each other under a certain control too much