Author Topic: Bill Clinton - Moleka  (Read 2244 times)

Mukulu on: December 01, 2021, 13:33

• View Profile

Trash song imo

archos #1 on: December 01, 2021, 14:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the guy literally took his visit to jb in 2005 and saying to himself i"ll transform it into "makambu ya mikoloyo" just removing "mapumbu" in front of malembele and adding mabanga and a couple of words lol

Longbluesquid #2 on: December 01, 2021, 15:04

• View Profile
Where is Bills full album? He promised something last year.

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: December 01, 2021, 17:22

• View Profile
Nzembo yango pe malembele  :D

Manzambi94 #4 on: December 01, 2021, 17:42

• View Profile

Trash song imo
NGL it is so beautiful to see Tutu Calidji, Bill and the late Cellulaire dancing along with Bill

The Makumbu Malembele is at 2:09 just watch Kibens reaction when Bill starts to sing. Anyway it is weird that no one bat an eye between the Atalaku and just dances along with Bill despite the Crie. For the people who don't know Limgala Mabuku Malembele means loose balls lol

With that said, how could you transform such a beautiful Crie sonically (lyrically is trash) into the mess he made? I means can't even copy his own style

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: December 02, 2021, 08:15

• View Profile
The generation that killed the genre.Smh

shamala #6 on: December 02, 2021, 10:03

• View Profile
It is unbelievable that Bill used to be a tenorist atalaku. Any anecdote on why his voice. What is his natural voice, tenor or falsetto?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #7 on: December 02, 2021, 13:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah bill used to be some kind of tenorist originally,i remember in the street group days he'd be doing tenor genta doing the rough voice then their little brother cellulaire in the middle and all of them kept switching around  which could explain why all of them  can do all the three roles well
but the more they matured the more they all exploited rough voice maybe because the new era needed something different to caludji
sadly enough there has not been any new type since them

shamala #8 on: December 02, 2021, 14:33

• View Profile
yeah, bill used to be some kind of tenorist originally, I remember in the street group days he'd be doing tenor genta doing the rough voice then their little brother cellulaire in the middle and all of them kept switching around which could explain why all of them can do all the three roles well
but the more they matured the more they all exploited rough voice may be because the new era needed something different to caludji
sadly, enough there has not been any new type since them

Thus, is he a natural tenorist?

archos #9 on: December 02, 2021, 14:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i would say no,he was not an out and out tenorist  like a celeo or a brigade for example but he was doing animation like a tenorist,it like if you take alain mpela and chai both do high notes but not exactly the same way,i dont know if now you understand the little difference

shamala #10 on: December 02, 2021, 14:58

• View Profile
I would say no, he was not an out and out tenorist like a celeo or a brigade for example but he was doing animation like a tenorist, it like if you take alain mpela and chai both do high notes but not exactly the same way, I don't know if now you understand the little difference
Schooled, Thanks.
I have noticed with musicians, their normal talking voice differs from their singing voice.