Author Topic: RUMOURS THAT 3 MUSICIANS HAVE LEFT FABREGAS IN ANGOLA  (Read 9418 times)

archos on: December 16, 2016, 16:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i am hearing rumours that 2 of the major musicians of the group ibrator who writes a lot for fabregas and adada the keyboard player plus taboch na mbonda decided to stay in angola over bad treatment from their leader
anybody else heard it?

Mwana Nsalu #1 on: December 16, 2016, 17:42

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
could it be his actions are catching up with him? it would be sad for him to lose ibrator. he is a sensational writer. limousine is one of my favorite from fabregas latest album

Jdog #2 on: December 16, 2016, 21:23

• View Profile
Meilleur pianiste Africain akeyi? If this is true then they should've left when in Kin cause that will cause Fabregas visa problms in the future. And that would be a blow to Fabregas because those are all key people.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

mvulusi96 #3 on: December 16, 2016, 23:10

They are stupid to stay in Angola, because there is nothing in Angola now since the oil-crisis and the life in Luanda is also very expensive.

archos #4 on: December 17, 2016, 00:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

In this video jazz who is one of the first guys who believed in fabregas when he joined maison mere and who promoted him a lot on tv talks about what going on between fabregas and the 3 guys and 1 more apparently,he said the musicians were upset that when going to see donors in angola fabregas took only the female dancers with him and all about how he takes way too much of the money  of the group while his musicians are struggling and ibrator organized reunion with the musicians about it a couple of times,one with fabregas' younger brother yves mbuyulu who is the secretary of the group and once in front of fabregas himself and they argued  and ibra reminded him he was nothing special to him since he knew him way before stardom and  they were in the same car fabregas told his bodyguard to kick him out and the bodyguard hesitated as he knew they were like brothers but they fabregas shouted at him to do what he was told to and the guy told ibrator to do him a favor and leave
and in angolan concerts fabregas got another guy to sing ibrator's parts in front of him and of the whole tour he was only allowed to sing in one concert,he tried to beg several times  for forgiveness but fabregas does not want to hear anything
 jazz adds there is a story that somebody between koffi and fally wants to destroy fabregas group so he is ready to use money to destroy the group and create a rebel group like les marquis and produce them and with a feat between ibrator and heritier watanabe(surely not fally then lol)
 so far thats what i caught from the video, i will add more if i finish video(unless somebody else helps out)

rumbalova #5 on: December 17, 2016, 02:14

• View Profile
damn so carine mokonzi will be vindicated huh. this guy is talented but the arrogance is just intolerable.

ibrator should create his own group. these days there is no need to suffer for years under a boss.

CM PRINCE #6 on: December 17, 2016, 02:54

• View Profile

Jdog #7 on: December 17, 2016, 04:18

• View Profile
Wow Fabregas is switching up on the people who have been with him since day one. Ibrator shouldn't want to go back on the group if that's the way he's been treated by his childhood friend. I hope that Koffi does break up Light Music and make an offshoot group. If that plan is successful then why have Heritier as the feature and who says Heritier will do it. In a recent interview Abel De Charme said he saw a couple of Fabregas musicians and he said that they told him that Fabregas treats them good and stuff.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 04:28 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #8 on: December 17, 2016, 08:49

• View Profile
I stay with Vibrator, I write for you, I believe in you, been the since day One, and you don't give me the money that you must give me because you are Crazy over girls? Come on Fabrice

Ken Bilele #9 on: December 17, 2016, 09:34

• View Profile
If you rattle a snake you must be prepared to be bitten by it!!!!! Its a matter of time, he will be destroyed!!

Mwana Nsalu #10 on: December 17, 2016, 17:17

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
this is all a shame. i was so happy when he went solo and started to gain success. and now look? ugh. such a ridiculous way to carry ones self. he will wind up destroying himself if he doesn't get it together.

ibrator should definitely start his own group if he doesn't rejoin fabregas. i would support that.

bencuri #11 on: December 21, 2016, 06:52

• Administrator
    • View Profile
They are stupid to stay in Angola, because there is nothing in Angola now since the oil-crisis and the life in Luanda is also very expensive.

Maybe still better in Angola than in Congo. At least there is more cash circulating around there in the big business, better chance to look for patronage.

archos #12 on: January 15, 2017, 15:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
indeed angola still is in good condition every group going there always has at least one musician tempted to leave for example when team wata went there its bodyguards who had to force kunzardo to go to plane
i just heard live on tv that 5 other guys left fabregas for money issues
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 15:48 by archos »

Mwana Nsalu #13 on: January 15, 2017, 16:40

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

his leadership skills are lacking.

shamala #14 on: January 15, 2017, 16:51

• View Profile
indeed angola still is in good condition every group going there always has at least one musician tempted to leave for example when team wata went there its bodyguards who had to force kunzardo to go to plane

PETRO DOLLARS....
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.