Author Topic: Live des artistes confirmés ( Babia Ndonga,Eric Tutsi, Youlou Mabiala )2002  (Read 3355 times)

242 on: June 11, 2021, 20:34

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: June 12, 2021, 02:09

• View Profile
I know that Eric Tutsi was based in Brazzaville. But I didn’t knew that he released an album. What is the title of that album. His atalaku was really crazy.

archos #2 on: June 12, 2021, 09:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Now i understand why jf often repeats that he was with babia and manicke in brazza,eric tutsi was also produced by general  dabira like jf i am forgetting the name of his album  but thendabira got calls not to promote it

Mfumu Vata #3 on: June 12, 2021, 15:07

• View Profile

masatomo #4 on: June 12, 2021, 15:13

• View Profile
I know that Eric Tutsi was based in Brazzaville. But I didn’t knew that he released an album. What is the title of that album. His atalaku was really crazy.

I think the album title is Replik or something like that.

masatomo #5 on: June 12, 2021, 15:14

• View Profile
Eric Tutsi was fired from Cultura in 2002 because he was coming to late to rehearsals and addicted. When did he returned to Quartier Latin ? In 2003 or 2004 ?

Mfumu Vata #6 on: June 12, 2021, 15:43

• View Profile
Towards the end 2003 and stayed until 2005 to return back to Brazzaville again where he stayed like 6/7 years to become after Abacadabra Cindy’s musician and leave Quartier Latin after one or two years, because of being mad that Cindy used to sing his song in his presence.

Mfumu Vata #7 on: June 12, 2021, 15:45

• View Profile

Why does he never talk about that album?

masatomo #8 on: June 12, 2021, 21:31

• View Profile

I don't know. It's crazy that Babia & Eric Tutsi were in Quartier Latin during Monde Arabe days I guess they were too addicted and didn't fit to the team of Fally, Soleil, Montana and co.

242 #9 on: June 13, 2021, 02:19

• View Profile

I wasn't aware that he did an solo album but i remember Eric Tutsi participated in the album " Les Electrons Libres D'Afrique " that was made by Quentin Moyascko , Doudou Copa , Oxygene & Guy Guy Fall