Author Topic: FALLY INTERVIEW PLEASE TRANSLATE  (Read 4676 times)

johnbas on: November 25, 2017, 11:37

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: November 25, 2017, 23:45

• View Profile
Let me save you time....he said he’s he best, he’s more fashionable than any artist in Africa, no one is in his level, he’s the king, he makes hits and that he’s the only artist in Congo who people know :D....there I done it. This applies to all his interviews by the way.

Matebu #2 on: November 26, 2017, 00:00

• View Profile
Let me save you time....he said he’s he best, he’s more fashionable than any artist in Africa, no one is in his level, he’s the king, he makes hits and that he’s the only artist in Congo who people know :D....there I done it. This applies to all his interviews by the way.

Now I just see it as delusions of grandeur. Not a good path for anyone really

CM PRINCE #3 on: November 26, 2017, 01:19

• View Profile
lol you're a savage  ;D ;D

CM PRINCE #4 on: November 26, 2017, 01:20

• View Profile
I watched it it was boring nothing new just him talking about how he started the tokoss the featurings he did and his plan on expanding really nothing new I don't know why they put ferre on the title he didn't mention him at all stupid clickbaits it was honestly a boring interview lol

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: November 26, 2017, 12:45

• View Profile

like we say in lingala, "nabaya ye"....i do not like fake and arrogant people and this man/woman has developed into one

CM PRINCE #6 on: November 26, 2017, 15:29

• View Profile

like we say in lingala, "nabaya ye"....i do not like fake and arrogant people and this man/woman has developed into one
Loool JV tika polemique I know you're a ferre guy and that but come on haha  :D :D but you're not lying about him getting too cocky and arrogant like this greatest talk is getting on my nerves too

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: November 26, 2017, 16:11

• View Profile

Loool JV tika polemique I know you're a ferre guy and that but come on haha  :D :D but you're not lying about him getting too cocky and arrogant like this greatest talk is getting on my nerves too

I'm a realistic Ferre guy, i enjoy Fally's music and often look forward to his rumbas but this new attitude makes me despise him automatically and his music the same way i now hate, i repeat HATE koffi's music and the way i dislike his behaviour

Matebu #8 on: November 26, 2017, 16:18

• View Profile
^ lol, nobody mentioned Koffi in this thread

I feel like Fally has the same amount of yes men as JB right now. It's getting unbearable.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 16:21 by Matebu »