Author Topic: RONSARD CLAIMS FERRE PROMISED AT JUSTICE TO MAKE APOLOGY VIDEO TO KOFFI  (Read 3765 times)

archos on: November 28, 2017, 18:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

princesab #1 on: November 28, 2017, 18:42

• View Profile
This will be followed by very bad music release... I.don't know he is going to say veux what...

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: November 28, 2017, 20:40

• View Profile
So Congo is not only full of stupid people but also professional clowns who have time to make up junk to entertain us..smh

CM PRINCE #3 on: November 28, 2017, 20:49

• View Profile
So Congo is not only full of stupid people but also professional clowns who have time to make up junk to entertain us..smh
I was waiting for your comment loooool  ;D ;D

archos #4 on: November 28, 2017, 20:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Me too lol and i am not disappointed lol ronsard at times seems "forced to do this"

CM PRINCE #5 on: November 28, 2017, 20:55

• View Profile
To be honest this guy is a fool isn't he the same guy that tried blaming babia's death on fally smh

archos #6 on: November 28, 2017, 21:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly and  he claimed jb dragged ferre far from koffi promising him to make werra and him reconcile(and recently we saw maison mere guys hammering jb for supporting ferre against werra supposedly)
this guy  must really love koffi,got beaten twice in less of 6 years when he abandonned his role at national tv to become koffi spokesman but he still is there

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: November 28, 2017, 21:07

• View Profile

Toolz #8 on: November 28, 2017, 22:00

• View Profile
exactly and  he claimed jb dragged ferre far from koffi promising him to make werra and him reconcile(and recently we saw maison mere guys hammering jb for supporting ferre against werra supposedly)
this guy  must really love koffi,got beaten twice in less of 6 years when he abandonned his role at national tv to become koffi spokesman but he still is there

Brotherly @Archos....I do not think that is love. There is a phrase in my place that we use for people like him..."...when what you will eat has robbed you of your senses you will see a cow and call him "uncle" just because of the beef you will get from him". He knows what he is enjoying from Koffi so whether he gets beaten or they even sack him at his place of work, he will keep working for him.