Author Topic: HOW ARE THE JETSET DEFECTORS DOING AT MAISON MERE?  (Read 2888 times)

Cavalier Solitaire on: November 29, 2017, 10:41

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: November 29, 2017, 11:39

• View Profile

POLE POSTION #2 on: November 29, 2017, 12:40

• View Profile
It's a shame these new guys have not patient at all

De Gaul, Rize really cannot be at the podium of wmm starting line up unbelievable as thye are the best such a waste of talent that you look at those guys in the podium and you wonder how De Gaul and Rize are not there

See this is what Ferre was saying they are just too lazy I have seen more vidoes of De Gaul since he left jetset then I have seen of him while he was there no visibility which Ferre likes for his group

Rize for me music is not his passion but something he had to do as he is and was a good footballer but could not make it

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: November 29, 2017, 15:01

• View Profile
Reminds me of what Ilunga said when asked about the departure of these guys especially DeGaul and if he had any words of encouragement to them. He mockingly answered at 11:50 minutes: "Chef D'ochestra naba nani? Chef D'Ochestra na biso? Ye azalaka chef d'ochestra na biso te. Aza na bolembu." ;D ;D

Jdog #4 on: November 30, 2017, 07:53

• View Profile
I was wondering where Rhize, haven't seen him in awhile then again I don't watch Maison Mere like that anymore. When I do see them I only see Jenny.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa