Author Topic: Bill Clinton Kalonji - Boss Ibra (Clip Officiel)...this guy is finish  (Read 7371 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: November 29, 2017, 21:58

• View Profile
This guy makes music just to show off his clothe and swag now...nonsense

archos #1 on: November 29, 2017, 22:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i was just about to post video of the fikin bill and celeo did and say they should have made career together(although both have too big mouths) had they kept their maison mere workrate they could have become some sort of congolese toofan or p square

lol jv he wants to show us he is the son in law of maman bi omba  so clothes aint a problem to him
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 22:06 by archos »

Matebu #2 on: November 29, 2017, 22:08

• View Profile
For his solo career he's been the biggest finesser. His Wenge reputation gets him all that beer and sponsorship money - only to produce mostly trash music

archos #3 on: November 29, 2017, 22:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 exactly and he is lucky that after him no atalaku have popped up looking like miles ahead of the rest like hilmself back in the days he was under extreme pressure to perform and eager to prove himself so people still have that image of him as the ultimate atalaku( which he can be when working ,no doubt )
i am amazed how he makes a million per year without even one concert having had any buzz for years

CM PRINCE #4 on: November 29, 2017, 22:31

• View Profile
Garbage.... and people have the nerve to call him the greatest atalaku of all time or the king of atalakus smh

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: November 30, 2017, 05:17

• View Profile
exactly and he is lucky that after him no atalaku have popped up looking like miles ahead of the rest like hilmself back in the days he was under extreme pressure to perform and eager to prove himself so people still have that image of him as the ultimate atalaku( which he can be when working ,no doubt )
i am amazed how he makes a million per year without even one concert having had any buzz for years
Million dollars or million views?

Matebu #6 on: November 30, 2017, 05:58

• View Profile

Dollars. Bill is loaded and married into a wealthy family

But sometimes artist exaggerate their contract money for obvious reasons... he went crazy when JB (or was it Cardozo Mwamba?) gave him $10,000 for commemorate 20 years of his career.

Cavalier Solitaire #7 on: November 30, 2017, 06:07

• View Profile
Really. No wonder he doesn't take his music serious nowadays. I guess we will never see this type of music from him.

Jdog #8 on: November 30, 2017, 08:12

• View Profile

This is trash, Bill hasn't been consistent with the quality of his music since Fukushima.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #9 on: November 30, 2017, 08:19

• View Profile
Bercy did have the big hype when he first came to Ferre but wasn't dancing like Bill and the non European concerts had a big hit cause big European concerts is where artists usually reach a wholenother level. Bousole has the dancing skills but not quite like Bill (not many people do to be fair) but doesn't have a long list of memorable animations like Bill has. I can go on on the younger generation  falsetto and tenor had a few guys who could be the next big animator but still hasn't happened and that's okay because most of them are good in there own way.!
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #10 on: November 30, 2017, 08:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

it was jb,i dont know if it is still the case but at some point  bill had 15 good sponsorship deals he was the second behind werra who had 17 if i recall well
in one tv interview on tv he came with papers of 10 houses to his name didier kalonji mukeba to show he was not joking when he called himself a millionaire
Dollars. Bill is loaded and married into a wealthy family

But sometimes artist exaggerate their contract money for obvious reasons... he went crazy when JB (or was it Cardozo Mwamba?) gave him $10,000 for commemorate 20 years of his career.

Manzambi94 #11 on: November 30, 2017, 09:49

• View Profile
Bercy did have the big hype when he first came to Ferre but wasn't dancing like Bill and the non European concerts had a big hit cause big European concerts is where artists usually reach a wholenother level. Bousole has the dancing skills but not quite like Bill (not many people do to be fair) but doesn't have a long list of memorable animations like Bill has. I can go on on the younger generation  falsetto and tenor had a few guys who could be the next big animator but still hasn't happened and that's okay because most of them are good in there own way.!
Come on you can't compare these two guys to Bill in his prime, Bercy shouldn't evennbe an atalku his voice is very annoying and the most successful seben/cries from F'VICTEAM are of Fally like Original, Elok'Oyo and so on.
Anyway I really don't understand how Congolese artist can read that little, because Bill has a white jacket with the Southern American flag synonim of Slavery and racism, pretty much like Fabregas dancing and singing about dead corpse on the Zigida market, SHAME.
Anyway for the music, Mayi Ya Nkamba did everything to save the song especially at the end but couldn't do much, finally after Sidomden a song where not only Bill sings and finally a female presence, but it is all shitty, if Brigade never had that accident with Heritier and didn't trust the wrong people Bill would be dead now

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: November 30, 2017, 10:40

• View Profile
One cup of tea is another cup of poison for another man....I love this.

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: November 30, 2017, 11:09

• View Profile
The difference between him and Brigade is, Bill keeps producing junk and lacks artistic direction while Brigade is producing good music but lacks funds to promote it

Jdog #14 on: November 30, 2017, 17:08

• View Profile
One cup of tea is another cup of poison for another man....I love this.
If JB made this would you like this still?