Author Topic: GEN. DEFAO'S NEW SONG  (Read 5193 times)

Ken Bilele on: December 01, 2017, 20:06

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: December 01, 2017, 20:11

• View Profile

Matebu #2 on: December 01, 2017, 20:41

• View Profile
Technically, it's a new clip from album, Anytime

:'(

I'm gonna guess guessing you're referring to the tchoko overdose. Really sad that a man so talented is so insecure about his physical appearance

mrvibes #3 on: December 01, 2017, 21:28

• View Profile
this looks and sounds so 1997..

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: December 01, 2017, 21:50

• View Profile

I'm gonna guess guessing you're referring to the tchoko overdose. Really sad that a man so talented is so insecure about his physical appearance
SPOT ON....This man in the late 90s and early 2000s was the man, in every department and then boom he disappeared and decided to stay in Kenya for personal reasons and killing off his career in the process which will NEVER recover no matter what, even if Kabila lives Congo. Skin wise he always been a tchoko man but not like this....he makes Vybz Kartel looks normal, bleaching wise.

Ken Bilele #5 on: December 02, 2017, 11:08

• View Profile

SPOT ON....This man in the late 90s and early 2000s was the man, in every department and then boom he disappeared and decided to stay in Kenya for personal reasons and killing off his career in the process which will NEVER recover no matter what, even if Kabila lives Congo. Skin wise he always been a tchoko man but not like this....he makes Vybz Kartel looks normal, bleaching wise.

The guy has weird physical look nowadays.

BG-ground #6 on: December 02, 2017, 15:59

• View Profile
He needs an extreme make over!! This album was good and it could been a good comeback but he still managed to produce mediocre Videos and the worst version of JB Mpiana( if he doesn’t stop the Tchoko abuse and FATtening)

Franco Pepe Kalle #7 on: December 03, 2017, 04:32

• View Profile
Defao makes good music but his physical appereance is so sad. I hope he does a collaboration album with Adamo Ekula and Shimita El Diego.