Author Topic: AHHH BOYOKA NZEMBO OYO!!! FABREGAS ELENGI  (Read 2469 times)

Tata Nkiadi on: August 02, 2019, 15:24

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Lady Bazu would be sooo Proud of this guy!  I have been playing this album front to back and put Fally on the back burner. He’s got the talent, the charisma, and he’s a student of Congolese music. It’s so obvious on Cible that I have now labeled him Fabro L’Historien

My wife a full bloodied American got sick of me playing this song so much that she asked, “Who the f*ck is Stephany?” ????????????

He wasn’t my favorite in Maison Mere, but he’s my favorite now. I’m officially on the Fabregas bandwagon.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 17:45 by Tata Nkiadi »

Jdog #1 on: August 03, 2019, 00:44

• View Profile
Yeah Ms.Bazu would've proud of Fabregas with how he's growing musically. Cible has a few rhumbas that I like mostly mostly from volume 1. Lol does your wife like Congolese music?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Tata Nkiadi #2 on: August 03, 2019, 12:01

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Yeah Ms.Bazu would've proud of Fabregas with how he's growing musically. Cible has a few rhumbas that I like mostly mostly from volume 1. Lol does your wife like Congolese music?

My wife loves it but I do overplay it at times lol. She even sings along to the songs. Her favorites are Franco’s Mamou and Ferre’s Jugement. She can also the steps in Fally’s Ecole.