Author Topic: KABUYA ALLEGEDLY ARRESTED OVER DOMESTIC VIOLENCE  (Read 363 times)

archos on: March 23, 2024, 00:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Franco Pepe Kalle #1 on: March 23, 2024, 02:03

• View Profile
He needs to go to a mental institution or rehab. He needs help. He is clearly disturbed. So sad. It is so heartbreaking.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: March 23, 2024, 08:22

• View Profile

The pain of seeing such a wasted talent and knowing very well that there is no come back.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: March 23, 2024, 08:23

• View Profile
He needs to go to a mental institution or rehab. He needs help. He is clearly disturbed. So sad. It is so heartbreaking.
True, very true………..with his physic you can tell that he can’t hurt any, if you push him away he will definitely fall.

Localh #4 on: March 24, 2024, 00:41

• View Profile
True, very true………..with his physic you can tell that he can’t hurt any, if you push him away he will definitely fall.

Dont judge a book by its cover Ive seen small skinny guys knock out big guys with a punch. Women naturally are weaker than guys as well

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #5 on: March 24, 2024, 07:04

• View Profile

Dont judge a book by its cover Ive seen small skinny guys knock out big guys with a punch. Women naturally are weaker than guys as well
yeah true…………kkkkk I have just never seen him sober and I know how weak that makes you.

Manzambi94 #6 on: March 24, 2024, 08:23

• View Profile
Bro go watch that Ngannou AJ Fght me too I thought Ngannou would have smoke AJ but man it was so bad to see Ngannou lose

Manzambi94 #7 on: March 24, 2024, 08:25

• View Profile
This, I don't know if this is the result of the Nkisi Identite and Tangofor used against him, but it seems that Kabuya loves to sabotare his own life, I can understand leaving Fally with peoole trying to kidnap him and so on, but at the same time now that you are in France you have the chance of a stable life, maybe you won't get the same attention when you were a musician but man come on, plus his wife was the one who sobered him up, and helped him in any way

archos #8 on: March 24, 2024, 09:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

carsun1000 #9 on: March 27, 2024, 20:50

• View Profile
I had high hopes for him since Arsenal de belles. He never quite settled into that role. I hope he can redefine himself soon before he's completely forgotten.