Author Topic: FERRE ANNOUNCES CONCERT IN ADIDAS ARENA IN PARIS FOR APRIL  (Read 1560 times)

archos on: February 02, 2024, 11:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

The first concert ever in that hall,french artists included
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 12:19 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: February 02, 2024, 18:01

• View Profile

archos #2 on: February 02, 2024, 19:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the "tia date" took quite a twist lol they were expecting a "suivez le guide" move

archos #3 on: February 03, 2024, 19:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
according to ndombolhino,he's been told from his close sources that all of a sudden fally is pressing hard to perform in march there so that he beats ferre to it and become the first congolese

Manzambi94 #4 on: February 03, 2024, 22:38

• View Profile
according to ndombolhino,he's been told from his close sources that all of a sudden fally is pressing hard to perform in march there so that he beats ferre to it and become the first congolese
This is menthal

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: February 04, 2024, 02:26

• View Profile

Pathetic, mr international and number 1 but forever scared of rise of Ferre

Jdog #6 on: February 04, 2024, 20:58

• View Profile

The first concert ever in that hall,french artists included
Ya Biso Yango Yo! Papa Herve ako lakisa nzela ya Adidas Arena!
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLK97 #7 on: February 04, 2024, 21:35

• View Profile

Going from U Arena (45k) to Adidas Arena (9k) is one hell of a downgrade. If I were Fally, I'd let Ferre have this record while I hold onto mine.

archos #8 on: February 04, 2024, 23:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its not about the number of seats but about the fact of "being the first",arguably 50 per cent of the wild turn the fally koffi thing took comes from the way koffi could not perform at u arena to be the first and then fally decided to do it knowing that koffi failed with the clear intent to bypass him as THE first and his press fighting heavily against koffi's with all the drama around that we know until today
if it was a hall of olympia size i think its the like of fabro innoss and co who would accept,but that hall clearly looks like potentially legendary in no time(where a 2000 hall would take a while to become as legendary as olympia)
there is a kinshasa arena to be finished soon and i can guarantee you that these guys the top 4 top6 are doing everything in their capacity to be the first including on spiritual level,they'd only tolerate gims or dadju starting first all the rest almost all of them will mourn not being the first
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 23:48 by archos »

archos #9 on: February 13, 2024, 09:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
a second date has been added by the hall so he'll perform saturday and sunday now

CM PRINCE #10 on: February 13, 2024, 23:15

• View Profile
a second date has been added by the hall so he'll perform saturday and sunday now
Apparently Heritier is thinking or trying to counter this by planning to do a concert in Paris the same day lol that’s what his staff told my cousin anyway

archos #11 on: February 13, 2024, 23:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol it will not surprise me one bit he wants that frontal beef with ferre sooooooooo much but he forgets that you can never displace a generation leader guys like wazekwa or karmapa rose in the peak of jb werra rivalry but they could never disturb even in their craziest dreams the spot of jb who was publicly seen as "left behind" by the rival,just as ferre is seen by some like that to dicap
i anticipated it,i was saying to people either he'd do something like that or convince monsoh to release his album in the week of ferre's concert

Quadra Kora Man #12 on: February 14, 2024, 06:15

• View Profile
lol it will not surprise me one bit he wants that frontal beef with ferre sooooooooo much but he forgets that you can never displace a generation leader guys like wazekwa or karmapa rose in the peak of jb werra rivalry but they could never disturb even in their craziest dreams the spot of jb who was publicly seen as "left behind" by the rival,just as ferre is seen by some like that to dicap
i anticipated it,i was saying to people either he'd do something like that or convince monsoh to release his album in the week of ferre's concert

Heritier is strange. Still don‘t understand why he release a Tracklist without a release date. Its not like he got feat. and the songname say nothing.

Btw. I‘m happy for Ferre. I hope he suceed with this two days.

I heard the second date from Werra zenith show wasn‘t full?

Manzambi94 #13 on: February 14, 2024, 21:55

• View Profile
Apparently Heritier is thinking or trying to counter this by planning to do a concert in Paris the same day lol that’s what his staff told my cousin anyway
If he keeps doing this he will have no fans left, Heritier often forget that the initial success of BM was given by Ferre, Werra, and to some extent Fabregas fans supporting him cause he was an ex Wenge MMM Child he will learn the hard way (like Robinio did) that unless you are Fally you just need to leave Ferre alone