Author Topic: I THOUGHT CEDEN PLAY WAS BACK WITH WAZEKWA  (Read 1367 times)

shamala on: July 03, 2023, 04:05

• View Profile
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 08:44 by shamala »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #1 on: July 03, 2023, 12:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes he was back but got fired because gabbana who just returned snitched on him and some others who were complaining with the fact that they were not getting their money anymore and things like that  in the whatsapp group of the band in which wazekwa is not present 
the whole band was upset because the brothers are blocking their money and being harsh towards them(every 5 year or so wazekwa's brothers return heavily in the group's administration and do what they want which their brother trusts since blood is thicker than water like they say) it took an intervention from kibens to avoid him literally sacking the whole band because even eclipse was upset because he did his clips of his songs but an order had been given by the admins to tvs not to promote it

Manzambi94 #2 on: July 03, 2023, 15:06

• View Profile
yes he was back but got fired because gabbana who just returned snitched on him and some others who were complaining with the fact that they were not getting their money anymore and things like that  in the whatsapp group of the band in which wazekwa is not present 
the whole band was upset because the brothers are blocking their money and being harsh towards them(every 5 year or so wazekwa's brothers return heavily in the group's administration and do what they want which their brother trusts since blood is thicker than water like they say) it took an intervention from kibens to avoid him literally sacking the whole band because even eclipse was upset because he did his clips of his songs but an order had been given by the admins to tvs not to promote it

Gabbana is stupid, the same will happen to him, and about Wazekwa, I thought ye was a strong willed man, he must understand that nobody is Turing in for rumba songs by him only, so he should take the carne back

BR #3 on: July 04, 2023, 19:02

• View Profile
Never knew wazekwa is this weak when dealing with management

archos #4 on: July 04, 2023, 19:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he is normally good at handling stuff but when its sudden strong pressure he panicks big time,maybe due to being a late learner of the leadership role by congolese standards
if its two three guys moaning or misbehaving he'll deal with it quick,but when its the whole band like in the two times where hes seen several musicians move at the same time,he just panicks and tries to force authority especially as his brothers,except zeka luzeka all encourage him in being mean and ruthless like his colleagues
i'll give you an anecdote once 7 musicians came for emergencies(rent,family ilness and so on),his brothers said no dont give them anything they are musicians they must beg donors and so on,so he had to pretend that me and his sister bibi were gone to pay something to pass money through to the guys
so i think even the current moaning he's facing in the band,he has good ideas for the guys but the bros are strongly opposed to it and they are probably more stubborn than him

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: July 05, 2023, 07:22

• View Profile
he is normally good at handling stuff but when its sudden strong pressure he panicks big time,maybe due to being a late learner of the leadership role by congolese standards
if its two three guys moaning or misbehaving he'll deal with it quick,but when its the whole band like in the two times where hes seen several musicians move at the same time,he just panicks and tries to force authority especially as his brothers,except zeka luzeka all encourage him in being mean and ruthless like his colleagues
i'll give you an anecdote once 7 musicians came for emergencies(rent,family ilness and so on),his brothers said no dont give them anything they are musicians they must beg donors and so on,so he had to pretend that me and his sister bibi were gone to pay something to pass money through to the guys
so i think even the current moaning he's facing in the band,he has good ideas for the guys but the bros are strongly opposed to it and they are probably more stubborn than him

If that’s the case why don’t the brothers join the group and become the musician and play all the instruments and sing for free and only expect reward from donors by begging. I’m sorry but it seems to me Wazekwa isn’t a smart man as he claims to be or surrounded by smart people.

Manzambi94 #6 on: July 05, 2023, 08:55

• View Profile
I mean doesn't the person with the most money i nthe family.dictste rules in our families?  Why is he letting his brothers which I imagine never did.anything all these years until they heard about Zenith belly him like this? He must be careful, he is not a great singer, people.don't tune him to hear him sing and tbh the donors won't take him seriously especially after he did all that noise for Gessac to then treat him like this. It is just sad, and tbh if I was Wazekwa I would fire my brothers and cut foods until they get back on their proper minds

Cavalier Solitaire #7 on: July 07, 2023, 19:57

• View Profile
Like all ex musicians of group songolo, bakoti deja studio. :D

archos #8 on: July 07, 2023, 20:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
gesac looks like he's smoke a good fat spliff lol

Manzambi94 #9 on: July 08, 2023, 00:31

• View Profile

Tbh this image is sad, even tho I didn't like Gessac retour in 'S Grave you must feel bad for a guy who was struggling in his solo career went back and then for no reason got kicked out again, Wazekwa is such a weak man, also Ceden who tbh was the best singer of the recent line up along with that guy who always smile when he dances forgot his name, and who struggle by asking for food in the streets in Angola to just then being let off for again no reason, I really hope that their album can do well and they can have some buzz

shamala #10 on: July 08, 2023, 16:58

• View Profile

Tshipoyi gives his version (Anyone with the translation?)

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #11 on: July 09, 2023, 01:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
in short he says that he came back to cultura because wazekwa said on tv that he was open to his return,but now he feels like he said it just to look good and not from the heart,because when he came back they sat and he promised a lot of changes for example bringing back monthy salary via bank deposit,cars for all the chiefs(eclipse him ceden joss) so that they can promote the group and fight against that system which is born since the fally ferre reign of leaders literally being proper solo artists with all the focus only on them,and that way it would have brought opportunity for that young generation they found in the group to become real stars like them back in the days but he faced wazekwa and his family who were strongly against all those ideas and what hurt him is that wazekwa never called him to say hey eric(his real name) come here i am hearing you guys are moaning what is the problem but instead just went down the ruthless way in firing most of the chefs,even eclipse was in danger if wazekwa did not happen to be at home with his friend kibens when the storm started and he advised that it would be suicidal to get rid of all the chefs in one shot especially eclipse who has been with him through thick and thin
he said he is not out there to start beef with wazekwa again but since they were fired they will just do their job because he has 5 kids to feed who are all already in ages where they are quite demanding so he cant stay like that so he followed his big brother from the same area ceden to collaborate with him, not that they are on a rebel group to start frontal beef but in order to continue their career

Manzambi94 #12 on: July 09, 2023, 07:27

• View Profile
in short he says that he came back to cultura because wazekwa said on tv that he was open to his return,but now he feels like he said it just to look good and not from the heart,because when he came back they sat and he promised a lot of changes for example bringing back monthy salary via bank deposit,cars for all the chiefs(eclipse him ceden joss) so that they can promote the group and fight against that system which is born since the fally ferre reign of leaders literally being proper solo artists with all the focus only on them,and that way it would have brought opportunity for that young generation they found in the group to become real stars like them back in the days but he faced wazekwa and his family who were strongly against all those ideas and what hurt him is that wazekwa never called him to say hey eric(his real name) come here i am hearing you guys are moaning what is the problem but instead just went down the ruthless way in firing most of the chefs,even eclipse was in danger if wazekwa did not happen to be at home with his friend kibens when the storm started and he advised that it would be suicidal to get rid of all the chefs in one shot especially eclipse who has been with him through thick and thin
he said he is not out there to start beef with wazekwa again but since they were fired they will just do their job because he has 5 kids to feed who are all already in ages where they are quite demanding so he cant stay like that so he followed his big brother from the same area ceden to collaborate with him, not that they are on a rebel group to start frontal beef but in order to continue their career
Man that's extremely sad, I think that every musician who is in Congolese groups if he can leave once in Europe or other places in Africa he should tbh, Wazekwa is an extremely weak man, and my respect for him Dropped trmenedoualy

Manzambi94 #13 on: July 27, 2023, 12:30

• View Profile
Now that I think about it, what would have happened if he sacked the whole band? Just him without any musicians? Even the instrumentalists?

archos #14 on: July 27, 2023, 12:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he would have never done that,except maybe defao no leader had the courage to literally disband their group(even though after he took a step back)
these leaders are not stupid,they know that 1 the guys are passionate about music 2 even though they dont get the life they aimed for,being together for that long becomes like some family so people are unconsciously willing to stay together 3 there will always be more than half of the band which will be scared of unemployment and becoming (even more) of a laughing stock so they will back down
wazekwa and his brothers have sent people to try to get ceden arrested and have sent the musicians and some newly hired spokesmen to attack him to try to save face since in congolese music its always the leader and his camp which has to win at the end,and ceden did an interview very angry threatening to expose audios of all of them even after staying still complaining and audios of him when he was teaching wazekwa to sing in studio  and how they were argueing because he was repeatedly messing the way he had to follow the melodies done by ceden to shape the songs in studio as wazekwa called him a rotten fruit in an interview