Author Topic: HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THIS GENERIQUE?  (Read 349 times)

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda on: October 13, 2023, 22:59

• View Profile

I think I al slowly losing interest on this genre (every atalaku in Congo is washed, except Fuse who unfortunately can’t do anything for us with his talent)

Manzambi94 #1 on: October 13, 2023, 23:02

• View Profile

I think I al slowly losing interest on this genre (every atalaku in Congo is washed, except Fuse who unfortunately can’t do anything for us with his talent)
He started extremely good then he kept going with that very bad synthe type that Fabregas loved my God I am so sick of that sound, Ceda tried to save the situat8on but he couldn't save what was already damaged

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: October 14, 2023, 22:11

• View Profile

He started extremely good then he kept going with that very bad synthe type that Fabregas loved my God I am so sick of that sound, Ceda tried to save the situat8on but he couldn't save what was already damaged
Yeah true, he really tried. I just wish Capo joins a big band, he is not a bad atalaku, I believe he can challenge Jamaique

Manzambi94 #3 on: October 15, 2023, 03:03

• View Profile

Yeah true, he really tried. I just wish Capo joins a big band, he is not a bad atalaku, I believe he can challenge Jamaique
Tbh from Brigade to Ceda and all the guys whi had massive success in groups like Lobeso,  Bercy etc. I don't think any ofnthem will join a big group, simply because they have been in the system enough to know that at the end of the day it isn't worth it

Bohemian Rhapsody #4 on: October 15, 2023, 03:27

• View Profile
Decent generique

Catchy synth sound. Where's the guitar though? Are synthesizers taking over? Not complaining, I just notice a trend with most recent releases the keyboard takes over the sebene.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #5 on: October 15, 2023, 19:00

• View Profile

Tbh from Brigade to Ceda and all the guys whi had massive success in groups like Lobeso,  Bercy etc. I don't think any ofnthem will join a big group, simply because they have been in the system enough to know that at the end of the day it isn't worth it
Ok I get, but for real it wouldn’t make any difference for them maybe a bit more fame

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #6 on: October 15, 2023, 19:02

• View Profile
Decent generique

Catchy synth sound. Where's the guitar though? Are synthesizers taking over? Not complaining, I just notice a trend with most recent releases the keyboard takes over the sebene.
To be honest I do not like it.