Author Topic: QL looking either drunk or high  (Read 627 times)

BrazzaBoy on: February 05, 2023, 03:54

• View Profile
Has anyone seen this super akward concert? Does anyone have any context for this video cuz im puzzled. If i didnt know better id say they were all drunk and high but im two generations under these men are the same age as my dad so im gonna refrain from puttin that on them but goodness

Ken Bilele #1 on: February 06, 2023, 11:42

• View Profile
Aaaa Babia Ndonga chokoro RIP. These are the times people went not to watch or see the band leader but to see and watch that one singer, that one dancer, that one guitarist but what do we have today? Selfishness!!! These are the times when people went to watch Suzuki, these were the times when fans knew all the dancers by name. I consider those that had the opportunity to watch some of these concerts lucky.

BienMat23 #2 on: February 07, 2023, 01:20

• View Profile
Aaaa Babia Ndonga chokoro RIP. These are the times people went not to watch or see the band leader but to see and watch that one singer, that one dancer, that one guitarist but what do we have today? Selfishness!!! These are the times when people went to watch Suzuki, these were the times when fans knew all the dancers by name. I consider those that had the opportunity to watch some of these concerts lucky.
FACTSSS, only band member id go to watch is Cafe Roum