Author Topic: If Innos B ends up with more views than Fally, a lot of people will lost it.  (Read 3516 times)

Paysan Congolais on: August 12, 2020, 13:32

• View Profile

LOL.

I'm sure Fall's camp might be tempted to use them bots to boost views of Allo Téléphone.

Fally is making a mistake by targetting Innos. You can't win against a kid half your age and whose fan base is composed of teenagers.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 13:34 by Paysan Congolais »

CM PRINCE #1 on: August 12, 2020, 13:46

• View Profile
I could be wrong but I actually don’t think Fally really cares about Allo Téléphone anymore. Have you noticed he hasn’t really been promoting it anymore compared to how he was promoting École, Eloko oyo, Kiname, Canne A Sucré.
He hasn’t even posted anything to do with it in nearly a month, on socials he’s just been showing himself in the studio, or in stores buying clothes, and also spending time with his son and playing football with him. 

SoukousFan #2 on: August 12, 2020, 16:51

• View Profile
I could be wrong but I actually don’t think Fally really cares about Allo Téléphone anymore. Have you noticed he hasn’t really been promoting it anymore compared to how he was promoting École, Eloko oyo, Kiname, Canne A Sucré.
He hasn’t even posted anything to do with it in nearly a month, on socials he’s just been showing himself in the studio, or in stores buying clothes, and also spending time with his son and playing football with him.

CM Prince I agree, I think he also knows Allo Telephone was, for lack of better word, flat. He must just dust his shoes and move on to the next F-Victeame thing because Allo Telephone just was not it.

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: August 12, 2020, 16:56

• View Profile

archos #4 on: August 12, 2020, 17:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
What happened to his musicians songs...what a flop.

ba fans ya elmara baza gentil te kara ya ndenge wana  :D :D
normally in congolese music when you are behind a strong artist what you will do behind that artist will be boosted
but it seems here fans are only interested  in the leader

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #5 on: August 12, 2020, 19:04

• View Profile
1 thing I know is that he will release another generique 2021 if not 2022......thats the saddening part about Congolese musicians.

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: August 12, 2020, 19:42

• View Profile

ba fans ya elmara baza gentil te kara ya ndenge wana  :D :D
normally in congolese music when you are behind a strong artist what you will do behind that artist will be boosted
but it seems here fans are only interested  in the leader

That’s sad, ba kipe yango ata mukie te. They are too busy attacking lil boy like Innoss’B

Manzambi94 #7 on: August 12, 2020, 20:06

• View Profile
As I said before Fally fans are only interested in Fally fans is only the hardcore hardcore fans who suppprt Fally musicians, maybe Kabuya amd Identite, and Alvarito Solo are the only guys whose Fally fans know, is like Koffi's QL you only know about Cindy and have no idea of the other members except.the soloist volcan Fally's brand is Fally his musicans (in Fally's eyes) are just accompainement artists

Cavalier Solitaire #8 on: August 12, 2020, 21:20

• View Profile

You can't win against a kid half your age and whose fan base is composed of teenagers.
Lol. Inoss'B himself said to Papy Mboma in that previous interview (not the last one) that if you are saying my music is for kids, then get worried because those "kids" are the majority and that means I will be here for a long time since am in their age cohort.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #9 on: August 12, 2020, 22:17

• View Profile
Fally should ignore this boy and focus on his music cause he has a lot of advantages and at the end he will win.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #10 on: August 12, 2020, 22:21

• View Profile
Fally should ignore this boy and focus on his music cause he has a lot of advantages and at the end he will win.
1)He is sort of like 1 man band
2) on views his songs are short and nice.
3) He depends on himself and the producer unlike Fally who depends on atalakus, band and producer also.
5) The day Innoss starts singing in English Nagerian musicians will stress and he will run Africa.