Author Topic: Suzuki  (Read 10308 times)

deanglo on: September 30, 2013, 19:09

• View Profile
I have long liked Suzuki. I have seen him in many bands, Wenge, Mpiana & BCBG, Maison Merre & Werrason and of all Koffi Olomide and Quartier Latin. It seems he is able to flow in and out of bands with no issue.

Archos, can you shed some light on Zusuki, his career, marriage and where he is at right now. Any children of his, wife, etc. Anyone can pitch in for that matter. He complimented Koffi alot on Koffi's earlier recordings. How well of is he financially?

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 19:09 by 23 »

archos #1 on: September 30, 2013, 20:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
suzuki was in the group of sam tshintu called flash musica,almost the whole group went into quartier latin later on(sam,suzuki,lebou kabuya,willy bula, rocky blanchard,sunda bass to name a few) the after quartier latin went for a short time in bcbg,jb wanted him to be the replacement of werrason but suzuki had his sight set on a personal album and career and most importantly about staying in europe
he is in france now and has been for the last 5 or 6 years,as far as i know he has 4 kids one of them is stephane who he mentions in some songs
he has his own group in kinshasa,but due to family life spends much more time in europe than congo,especially as he could soon claim french nationality thanks to his kids if he continues staying regularly in france
about his finances,he is definitely nowhere near the generation of fally ferre and co let alone the top 6 of koffi,jb,werra,fally,ferre,wazekwa but he lives well,i sometimes meet him doing shopping with his kids and stuff like that
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 20:34 by 25 »

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: September 30, 2013, 20:39

• View Profile
How is he surviving in Europe? Is he washing horse stables or what?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 20:39 by 11 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: September 30, 2013, 20:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@EMOBCBG said:
How is he surviving in Europe? Is he washing horse stables or what?

Hahahahaha  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 20:46 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #4 on: September 30, 2013, 21:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hahahahahahaah he works as a delivery man,and another job i forgot
he has two jobs
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 21:15 by 25 »

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: September 30, 2013, 22:47

• View Profile
I knew....something close...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 22:47 by 11 »

archos #6 on: September 30, 2013, 23:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol most of those guys did not finish high school so was tough to aime for higher jobs
a guy like  didier masela who has now a doctorate of law is now a lawyer in switzerland
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 23:11 by 25 »

deanglo #7 on: October 01, 2013, 00:43

• View Profile
<cite>@archos said:</cite>
lol most of those guys did not finish high school so was tough to aime for higher jobs
a guy like  didier masela who has now a doctorate of law is now a lawyer in switzerland

Whoa! Didier Masela, the co-founder of Wenge is a lawyer? I am impressed.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 00:45 by 23 »

deanglo #8 on: October 01, 2013, 00:47

• View Profile
<cite>@archos said:</cite>
suzuki was in the group of sam tshintu called flash musica,almost the whole group went into quartier latin later on(sam,suzuki,lebou kabuya,willy bula, rocky blanchard,sunda bass to name a few) the after quartier latin went for a short time in bcbg,jb wanted him to be the replacement of werrason but suzuki had his sight set on a personal album and career and most importantly about staying in europe
he is in france now and has been for the last 5 or 6 years,as far as i know he has 4 kids one of them is stephane who he mentions in some songs
he has his own group in kinshasa,but due to family life spends much more time in europe than congo,especially as he could soon claim french nationality thanks to his kids if he continues staying regularly in france
about his finances,he is definitely nowhere near the generation of fally ferre and co let alone the top 6 of koffi,jb,werra,fally,ferre,wazekwa but he lives well,i sometimes meet him doing shopping with his kids and stuff like that

Archos, thank you for the very interesting update. About how old is Suzuki now?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 00:47 by 23 »

archos #9 on: October 01, 2013, 01:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
40 next year
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 01:16 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: October 01, 2013, 12:32

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@archos said:

Wow,so his silence has been because of studies!! Excellent news!!!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 12:32 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #11 on: October 01, 2013, 12:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yes after struggling to establish his own group,he went back to university in kinshasa and china,he already had a licence before wenge became a big group so he had 5 years left which he brilliantly did from 2008 to last year
but he will still  have a foot in music,he promised  his friends jb,werra,blaise,adoplphe than whenever they will want him to participate in  their solo album he will be ok(already booked for chemin de fer and had participated already to blaise's rendekita)
 i am so happy he bouced back the guy was mocked in congolese press a lot from 2004 to 2008 that he is in such ppor life condition that it would be charity from jb and werra to hire him so he can survive and stuff like that
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 12:44 by 25 »