Author Topic: Who won the beef on long term between Werrason and Ferre Gola ?  (Read 1573 times)

Mfumu Vata on: October 18, 2022, 20:49

• View Profile

congo-243 #1 on: October 18, 2022, 21:02

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #2 on: October 18, 2022, 21:20

• View Profile

Nobody, because they bought lost that battle, Werra by giving his fans automatically to Fally and Ferre by openly desrespecting Werra siding with Koffi and being at war with Maison Mere camp who made his life difficult even poaching his musicians like Nicodem, Arnake, R. Kelly, Bercy etc. Ferre could have won if he act as an hypocrite ignoring them and just quietly.leaving QL after his year and also not rafting to Sanakra provocations with Sanakra even going far as to insult Ferre's mother
I wonder if Werra realized that he is the cause that gave even more power to Fally while losing his own.
Despite Ferre being successful, a lot of Maison Mere fans don't like him, one because he makes "slow" music compared to Maison Mere with his only album where he tried to follow that Werra style with Sens Interdit but them being.more focused on Rhumba and Leaving total freedom to his Atalaku who have done an awful job on the generique department which is what usually pushes an album outside of Congo. So yes no one won but it is like Russia and Ukraine a war that have a lot of death but with no clear winner

Mwanayaafrica #3 on: October 19, 2022, 00:20

• View Profile
I thought Wenge Maison Mere fans hates Ferre because he left Werrason.

Mfumu Vata #4 on: October 19, 2022, 00:40

• View Profile
It's a long story. They started to hate Ferre when he joined Quartier Latin instead of rejoining Wenge Maison Mere. Ferre often being victim of attacks by MM fans. Ferre joining Quartier Latin restarted the beef between Koffi and Werrason. MM-fans kind of forgave Ferre when he left Koffi to start his solo-career.  They were the one who supported him, by attending those open-air concerts in Kinshasa sponsored by Primus. Behind the scenes Ferre had still problems with Werrason, but fans didn't knew it. They only discovered it the moment Ferre started to attack Werrason in his interview with Mamie Ilela in Paris and really started hating Ferre when he attacked Werrason in the video I posted above with Sankara and Papy Kakol reacting. Papy Kakol going far by saying "chasse à l'homme", wanting the WMM-fans to assault Ferre and his musicians physically, which also happened. Fans often throwing stones to the cars of Ferre's musicians. I don't know if it was Marcahouse or Nicodeme receiving a new car from donor Asta Couleur after that the previous one got damaged by stones. 

archos #5 on: October 19, 2022, 01:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
it was marchouse lol the way he pisses off all those journalists who adore willy musheni like a god saying "costa couleur le veritable code ya mboka" , in that period also awulu got kidnapped and beaten and thrown somewhere
i was talking not long  ago like 10 days with mosaka who is close to him and we were debating about the jb werra rivalry and the ferre fally one,the era of rivalry lead by musicians in general,not those new rivalries where each month there is a new defender in some camps
and a bit out of topic he said that once nicodem and chikito in that period came across nana ketchup in nightclub and started dissing her since whenever  the pro fally and the pro ferre meet in clubs they'be throwing shots at each other,and mosaka sat on another table with seguin and few times after nana called somebody and few minutes after again ferre called them shouting at them and they were surprised that he knew and they thought that they were doing the right thing since the people around nana were bothering them when they came

Franco Pepe Kalle #6 on: October 19, 2022, 21:37

• View Profile
For me, it is Ferre Gola because I feel like he stood up for himself. I am sure that Werra's sickafans (jesters like Sankara) were saying lies behind the scenes and I think that Ferre found out about it. Also, Werrason I think began losing momentum PR wise. At the end, the winner is Ferre Gola. Also Werra holds on to grudges more than Ferre though he too holds on grudges but not like Werrason. I am sure Werrason is angry right now that Ferre may sing with Koffi again.

Paysan Congolais #7 on: October 24, 2022, 22:16

• View Profile
Ferre won.

They wanted to destroy him and he's still there, bigger than anything out of Maison Mère.

Ferre really has a strong mental when you look at all the  attacks he endured  since he started his solo carrer.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 22:18 by Paysan Congolais »