Author Topic: Who was the guy in Freddynelson video songs clip??  (Read 5470 times)

Roga Roga on: March 12, 2016, 06:29

• View Profile
To a little knowledge  i have about extra musica  is that Regis Touba didint participate in les nouveaux missiles album because at then he was in Europe for studying and his place was taken by christian Ambe but later he join with extra musica in confirmation album and compose angela song in this album.
 But i read somewhere and found that regis touba now he prepare new solo album which is going to known as  l’homme a la veste rouge" which means the red jacket guy  ... As you can notice there was the guy with red jacket in freddy nelson video clip (les nouveaux missiles). Some people try to link the video clip of freddynelson with the guy with red jacket with this new album of regis touba, other people said the song is an answer to roga roga' les gout et les couleurs.
Also when you listen in some point of song freddynelson you will notice that before the chorus of this song, even guy guy fall mention the name of regis touba although i dont know what he mean.
What i need to know who was the guy with red jacket in freddynelson video clip? Christian Ambe or Regis touba?

archos #1 on: March 12, 2016, 08:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Roga Roga #2 on: March 12, 2016, 10:55

• View Profile
ok but my question is which song did chrstian Ambe participated in les nouvoux missile album? or did regis touba participated in this album as a playback singer in the position of Ambe?

archos #3 on: March 12, 2016, 12:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 in freddy nelson you can hear ambe doing duet with quentin the author of the song,and a little part on his own aswell and appears in the clip just like regis
regis did participate  but i dont remember in which song exactly

mvulusi96 #4 on: March 12, 2016, 14:43

Regis Touba didn't participate in Nouveaux Missille all his vocals were done by Christian Ambe. Regis did only playback and dance in the videoclips from that album. Confirmation was his first and last album in the original Extra Musica were he participated as singer.

mrvibes #5 on: March 12, 2016, 19:54

• View Profile
i concur with your statement ... Regis indeed did not participate in nouveau missiles . the title to his album that actually has been out digitally  since last year is related to that red vest he wore on that video.

confirmation was his first and last album in extra as well as christian  ambe had nouveau missiles as first and last album is extra

Roga Roga #6 on: March 20, 2016, 05:05

• View Profile
so the one who appear in all video clips in the whole album of les nouvoux missile is regis touba not christian ambe this means that christian he  left extra immediately after release of audio  song that's why his place in video clip covered by regis touba.

mrvibes #7 on: March 20, 2016, 07:10

• View Profile
What's funny about the video is that  Lila mbongo  and oxygen  sharing the same blue coat . Back then they really  didn't have money  to buy classy and expansive  clothes. I have heard that oxygen  use to be a kombist or a receiver  before turning  into as musician.

Roga Roga #8 on: March 20, 2016, 12:34

• View Profile
is  that true at a time when they were recording this album, regis touba he was at Europe for further studies which made the president of the band to convince other member  the idea of borrow christian ambe to take part the position of regis touba? so christian ambe he was not a member of original extra but he participated as guest and he left the band after the recording the audio album!!