Author Topic: Ferre Gola rehearsal 20 march with Blaise créateur + test singers  (Read 18468 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #15 on: March 30, 2015, 14:15

• Administrator
    • View Profile
charly solo is slightly improving maybe hes learning from hadji,but im on depending oh hadji solo to come up with something powerful in their coming album
Hadji is always creating good stuff in Ferre's band the trouble with Hadji is that he does not use effects and telling by Charly's points in this interview, he's indirectly advising Hadji to make use of guitar effect boards to get good sound instead of relying on the standard amplifier as most professional soloists use effect boards.
LE BIG BOSS

Ojiambo godfrey #16 on: March 30, 2015, 14:22

• View Profile
VIE A ZERO – FERRE GOLA WRITTEN BY DIDIER MILLA LANGALA LYRICS TRANSLATED  TO ENGLISH

Bolingo esi emonela ngai
(Love is already not fair to me)
Mwana ya mawa, Keese Milambo
(with too much sorrow Keese Milambo)
Meteo ya la vie na ngai
(the Weather in my life)
Kaka ba mvula ah ye eh
(is only wet weather / rainny / sobbing for love)

Bolingo esi esua nga mino na motema
(love has already bitten my heart with its teeth)
Pasi ebele eh eh
(its too painful)
Na mesana na mawa ah
(I am used to sorrow)
Neti nzala emesana na moto ya mobola oh
(the way a poor person is used to pangs of hunger)

Eh maman okomi oboya nga
(I have seen you have reached a point you have rejected me)
Kaka boye likambo na sali te
(just like that for no apparent  reason, I haven't wronged you anywhere)

S’il te plait,
(Please do,)
Elengi ya mayi mela yango na posa
(to enjoy drinking water, drink it while thirsty)
Yo oza na posa te!
(you are not thirsty / you are not in love with me)

Bolingo esi esua nga mino na motema
(love has already bitten my heart with its teeth)
Pasi ebele eh eh
(its too painful)
Meteo ya la vie na ngai kaka ba mvula ah
(the Weather is only wet weather / rainny / sobbing for love)
Keese Milambo

Eh Didier Milla (dedication)
Okomi oboya nga kaka boye likambo nayebi te
(I have seen you have reached a point you have rejected me (just like that for no apparent  reason, I haven't wronged you anywhere)
Na motema mawa ekomi obengana esengo
(in my heart sorrow has chased away happiness)
Po etikala yango moko
(so it remains alone.)

C’est vrai
(Indeed)

Bolingo esi emonela ngai
(LOVE is already unfair to me)
Mwana ya mawa ngoya oh oh
(because of this too much sorrow)

Yo nde oyembi ko lotisa nga bomengo
(you are the one who is my riches / you are my riches)
Zonga, zonga ah
(please come back to me, please come back to me)

Um Josetta Lutete ya Keese Milambo oh oh oh (dedication)

Oleki na sima
(you have gone behind my back)
Ebuki nyoso oyo ya la vie na nga
(your actions destroyed all the achievements of my life)
Ebateli se souci po enyokoloko nga
(you are the only protection for anxiety to torment me)
Pongi esila nga na miso
(sleep eluded my eyes)
Ata mouche tsé-tsé to anesthesie
(even with Tsetse fly bites or anesthesia)
Ezo koka ko lalisa ngai te Keese Milambo
(cant be able to make me sleep Keese Milambo)

Zonga, zonga ah
Zonga, zonga ah

Keese Milambo loba soki esili eh
(Keese Milambo tell me if your LOVE for me has diminished)
Na zonga na nga mboka baboti ba nga
(so that I can go back to the hands of my parents)
Na bandela oyo ya nga la vie à zéro
(and start life from square zero again / I can start life afresh)
Po nga moto ya liboso te na bondeli
(because I am not the first person to undergo such pain please I beg you)

pierrefelix123 #17 on: April 09, 2015, 15:50

• View Profile
charly solo is slightly improving maybe hes learning from hadji,but im on depending oh hadji solo to come up with something powerful in their coming album
Hadji is always creating good stuff in Ferre's band the trouble with Hadji is that he does not use effects and telling by Charly's points in this interview, he's indirectly advising Hadji to make use of guitar effect boards to get good sound instead of relying on the standard amplifier as most professional soloists use effect boards.
the thing is i can see that charly is in a competition with hadji from what i can hear is that charly couldn't take the fact that hadji is better than him and was all over derangement and decided to re-edit some bits ;D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #18 on: April 09, 2015, 16:02

• Administrator
    • View Profile
the thing is i can see that charly is in a competition with hadji from what i can hear is that charly couldn't take the fact that hadji is better than him and was all over derangement and decided to re-edit some bits ;D
Yes, the generique 'L'eau est là' had to be redone and the solo amplified,it's the one Charly played on,the other two generiques have Hadji though the solo was less audible but good licks.
LE BIG BOSS

pierrefelix123 #19 on: April 09, 2015, 22:43

• View Profile
apart from pilli ya mbuma solo by hadji who play the solo on each song ?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #20 on: April 09, 2015, 22:53

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hadji played the main generique Derangement and Pili Pili Ya Mbuma,Charlie played solo on the second generique L'eau est là and rhythm a rhythm. The song Vieux Jaloux has Marchouse on the first rhythm partition and I don't know which European based guitarist added the second rhythm abroad as it was completed abroad based on what Ferre said. The last rhumba song Panzi Likolo only had the bass and keyboards as Ferre wanted to have a bit of change in the rhythm as he's been criticised a lot for always using acoustic rhythm which he likes.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 22:55 by SLY PAPA NA KEVIN »
LE BIG BOSS

pierrefelix123 #21 on: April 09, 2015, 23:00

• View Profile
Hadji played the main generique Derangement and Pili Pili Ya Mbuma,Charlie played solo on the second generique L'eau est là and rhythm a rhythm. The song Vieux Jaloux has Marchouse on the first rhythm partition and I don't know which European based guitarist added the second rhythm abroad as it was completed abroad based on what Ferre said. The last rhumba song Panzi Likolo only had the bass and keyboards as Ferre wanted to have a bit of change in the rhythm as he's been criticised a lot for always using acoustic rhythm which he likes.
i thought it was the other way around because it sounded like charly playing at the beginning in the derangement generique which did not impressed me at all and more like hadji on l'eau est la,but im give one more chance on their upcoming group album i'm not worried about hadji because he's always got good stuff it's just charly which he uses the same partition over and over

Roméo Seben #22 on: April 10, 2015, 05:04

• View Profile
Yeah Sly in derangement i don't hears Hadji just Charly and l'eau est là charly in the first part then Hadji and then pili pili ya mbuma it's Hadji

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #23 on: April 10, 2015, 10:14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah Sly in derangement i don't hears Hadji just Charly and l'eau est là charly in the first part then Hadji and then pili pili ya mbuma it's Hadji
It's not always that they mention the soloists name, Hadji is not mentioned at all on the two generiques he played,it's just Charlie who is mentioned on the generique( l'eau est là) which he played in full. Both guitarists confirmed in separate interviews who played what,  l'eau est là was added last minute because it seems Charlie was not happy that he had not played any role on the maxi single.
LE BIG BOSS

Roméo Seben #24 on: April 10, 2015, 10:30

• View Profile
Ok i believe you ,  but Charly has a good technique it's true but no power and creativity he should play less solo and play more support guitar in my opinion.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #25 on: April 10, 2015, 11:17

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ok i believe you ,  but Charly has a good technique it's true but no power and creativity he should play less solo and play more support guitar in my opinion.
He clearly has good technique and has embraced the use of technology to enhance his sound.
He's an excellent soloist and what I believe stops him from creating different parts is the poor animation by Ferre's previous atalukus. In generiques and sebene, the instrumentalists play according to what the atalukus are saying and when you listen to the animation by all of Ferre's atalukus they keep repeating the same stuff, Kunzardo tried his best but the others were total passengers, they are meant to be directing the flow of the sebene but no they simply do chorus animation like they are simply singing. Bercy Muana changed that style when he went to Maison Mere, you can hear him directing the instrumentalists to do what he wants or to be in sync with him as he does particular chants and that's how you hear the different partitions by the soloist Bikorino Arc en Ciel who works well with Bercy in Wenge Maison Mere.
LE BIG BOSS

Roméo Seben #26 on: April 10, 2015, 12:13

• View Profile
I'm surprised with your analyse for me Bercy best job was in Kibombanda, in MM he did well but the generique in ingeta noboby talk about it anymore on the contrary Kibombanda still hit .

The same with Christian solo and Lubukulukumu still one of the best in my opinion. But since Charly arrived Ferre did Qui est Derrière Toi who was more praise for the rumba that for is générique because is style is Weak.

It's not the fault of the atalukus if L'eau Est Là did not hit , it's the melody who was not good with no good drum , only good solo in  the animation of kunzardo who was play by Hadji you can see him in the clip video. In derangement charly play all of it and still no hit , no power no creativity.

In ingeta bercy sing about head butting  but the soloist was on point Arc en Ciel use a machine like Charly but he play with power and variation.

For me it's first the musician( drum, guitar, synthé,percussion,solo) and then atalukus who made a good générique.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #27 on: April 10, 2015, 13:51

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Romeo, in sebene it is the atalukus that direct the flow of the music, the instrumentalists including guitarists, drummers, keyboard players etc play according to what is being directed by the atalukus including the tempo and rhythm of the ataluku and Bercy did just that on Ingeta ie working well with the soloist and other instrumentalists in the the whole flow of the sebene even though the actual lyrics of animation was useless.

Bercy did well on Kibombanda although he kept repeating the same time and he used a comic style almost in tenor tone whilst on the main Generique Boite Noire he was just responding to the main ataluku Kunzardo who did very well.

It is very easy for me to know which soloist is playing what part as each soloist has a unique style and technique of playing. It is Charly Solo on 'L'eau est la' I know his style and I also know the he's the one that uses guitar effects including distortion which Hadji does not use. The two soloists also gave interviews separately in which they confirmed what they played, Hajdi clearly stated that he played the Primus generique Pili Pili ya Mbuma which is 6 minutes long and he stated in lingala that on the maxi single he also played an 8 minute generique, the 8 minute one we came to learn as the actual main generique Derangement as L'eau est Là is much longer.
LE BIG BOSS

Roméo Seben #28 on: April 10, 2015, 14:42

• View Profile
It is very easy for me to know which soloist is playing what part as each soloist has a unique style and technique of playing.

Agree they have different style

It is Charly Solo on 'L'eau est la' I know his style and I also know the he's the one that uses guitar effects including distortion which Hadji does not use.

Yes in the first part it's Charly who play until 3:40 after for me it's Hadji you can even see him at 6:11 in the video clip

For derangement even you say that charly was not happy he did not play in pili pili and  l'eau est là (that's why they add him in the beginning) and for derangement they did the same right here you can see both play

The high note for Hadji and the monotonous style by Charly.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #29 on: April 10, 2015, 15:32

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Romeo, i'll post the 2 guitarists interviews so that you hear for yourself. It's not about style or who was shown in the video clip. Hajdi said he played on 2 songs and these are generiques of 6 and 8 minutes length respectively and we know from Charly's interview that he played on one song which is a generique so if the two stated generiques were played by Hadji then we can conclude that the third generique  L'eau est là which is  much longer than 6 and 8 minutes then it's the one Chalie played on and the style of playing on L'eau est là is consistent with Charlie's usual sound and style.
I'll post the interview videos when am on the computer.
LE BIG BOSS