Author Topic: FERRE INTRODUCES HIS SINGERS  (Read 4123 times)

shamala on: December 31, 2018, 18:04

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SYMPLICITY #1 on: December 31, 2018, 19:31

• View Profile
Am always entranced whenever Selele or Chelele sings that vocal of Jack Pimba. What a voice!!! Ferre has a way of always making his musicians a bit more visible although he has shot a few clips of QQJD where vocalists are not featured in the videos. Hope it is not a slide back into that bad habit of some Congolese musicians. By the way I always tend to know 90% of Ferre's vocalists so when there is a new one i always inquire. Who is the singer to Ferre's immediate left? The one with the white bandana on the head? And did Mao, Matty and Rhize manage to get to the first team after coming back ?

Kinois #2 on: January 01, 2019, 03:24

• View Profile
Who's this guy...he really good. He got  lots of confidence and charisma. He a star already.

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: January 01, 2019, 08:02

• View Profile
Am always entranced whenever Selele or Chelele sings that vocal of Jack Pimba. What a voice!!! Ferre has a way of always making his musicians a bit more visible although he has shot a few clips of QQJD where vocalists are not featured in the videos. Hope it is not a slide back into that bad habit of some Congolese musicians. By the way I always tend to know 90% of Ferre's vocalists so when there is a new one i always inquire. Who is the singer to Ferre's immediate left? The one with the white bandana on the head? And did Mao, Matty and Rhize manage to get to the first team after coming back ?
The one with a white bandana is called "Fils Ya Matiola".

ZamundaPrince #4 on: January 01, 2019, 08:36

• View Profile
Ferre really enjoys being on stage. It's so natural for him. He doesn't struggle one bit

Manzambi94 #5 on: January 01, 2019, 10:42

• View Profile
Ferre is a great formateur, Arnake, Limousine, Nicodem, the female girl who sang Abeti Faux with Heritier and many others were his creation

SYMPLICITY #6 on: January 01, 2019, 11:14

• View Profile
The one with a white bandana is called "Fils Ya Matiola".

Thanks a million

ZamundaPrince #7 on: January 02, 2019, 09:41

• View Profile
Ferre is a great formateur, Arnake, Limousine, Nicodem, the female girl who sang Abeti Faux with Heritier and many others were his creation

Limousine? I thought he came from Adolphe

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: January 02, 2019, 19:37

• View Profile

Huh..Limousine and Jack Love, Since when?

Jdog #9 on: January 02, 2019, 23:31

• View Profile
Don't see what Ferre see's in that Tshelele dude and Fils even though they sounded better then they usually do when they sang in difrrent voices. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #10 on: January 02, 2019, 23:33

• View Profile
Limousine came from Wenge Tonya Tonya and the Jack Love wasn't with Ferre.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa