Author Topic: WASABO SHAKING THINGS UP!  (Read 333 times)

Nkosi on: February 23, 2024, 12:59

• View Profile
Wasabo is giving Jamaique and Golbert a good run for their places. I think they needed this competition.

archos #1 on: February 23, 2024, 15:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Its a shame he did not get to experience the pure  la zamba experience,la zamba's loss has really impacted a LOOOOOOOTTT the level of fame of new maison mere musicians

Nkosi #2 on: February 23, 2024, 18:08

• View Profile
...Werrason is just not serious. With the wealth he has, he can easily buy a good place and turn it into New Lazamba...

SYMPLICITY #3 on: February 23, 2024, 19:26

• View Profile
Werrason must be the most unlucky guy I ever know....does he ever do anything that makes people say anything positive about him?

Monsieur Congo #4 on: February 23, 2024, 19:36

• View Profile
Werrason must be the most unlucky guy I ever know....does he ever do anything that makes people say anything positive about him?
Why do you always get so upset when people have the smallest critique towards Werra? Do you work for him or something??

Manzambi94 #5 on: February 23, 2024, 23:13

• View Profile
Its a shame he did not get to experience the pure  la zamba experience,la zamba's loss has really impacted a LOOOOOOOTTT the level of fame of new maison mere musicians
Why doesn't he rent it or buy it? I don't understand him not going to La Zamba again

Seben_Maniac #6 on: February 24, 2024, 00:20

• View Profile
Am I the only that think this is a better venue? La zamba was bigger and it has history, but this at least has better sound and a little more professional

SYMPLICITY #7 on: February 24, 2024, 05:52

• View Profile
Why do you always get so upset when people have the smallest critique towards Werra? Do you work for him or something??

No Sir, I don't work for him. I am Kenyan and have never stepped foot in DRC and we both don't know each other.

PCGY KASTELLO #8 on: February 24, 2024, 09:52

• View Profile
He has breathed fresh air into the squad. Those two lacked creativity.

archos #9 on: February 24, 2024, 11:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Why doesn't he rent it or buy it? I don't understand him not going to La Zamba again

he was offered to buy it but he did not decide himself quick then it got sold to indians or something like that
werra's original plan over the years was that at some point in order to make fans feel more involved they'd all contribute an amount to buy la zamba and they would have cards as fans of maison mere,inspired of how in spanish football there are socios,fans who contribute and own some minor shares of the clubs
but he got caught up with time running fast,now he rehearses at a hotel/party hall hence the more comfortable looking appearance than la zamba which despite modernisation still had that raw spirit of the so called low class people who are the heartbeat of our music