Author Topic: Identite receives a new car  (Read 382 times)

Jdog on: October 18, 2023, 19:52

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #1 on: October 18, 2023, 23:28

• View Profile
Oh great… so this just confirms he’ll never leave. Congrats to him though anyway

archos #2 on: October 19, 2023, 00:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Oh great… so this just confirms he’ll never leave. Congrats to him though anyway

hahaha i thought about you when i saw it,this geezer owes his spot to having been brigade and genta's writer who both are friends to his boss

CM PRINCE #3 on: October 19, 2023, 01:08

• View Profile

hahaha i thought about you when i saw it,this geezer owes his spot to having been brigade and genta's writer who both are friends to his boss
Bro he's so average, there are better atalkus in F'Victeam than him. His work in Formule 7 was not good and I'm glad some people are starting to see how average he is, I hope he leaves I'd have easily swapped him out for Kabuya or Boussole those are the guys I miss. 

archos #4 on: October 19, 2023, 03:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
as long as he comes with "fally nzambe apambolayo" "oza mobali kitoko" and basic stuff like that to praise his boss good to go lol he's been way behind what i imagined he could become when he burst into the scene

Manzambi94 #5 on: October 19, 2023, 05:15

• View Profile
as long as he comes with "fally nzambe apambolayo" "oza mobali kitoko" and basic stuff like that to praise his boss good to go lol he's been way behind what i imagined he could become when he burst into the scene
Ahaha, do you follow CBS with Micah Richards, Thierry Henry, Jamie Carragher and Kate Abdo?

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: October 19, 2023, 07:22

• View Profile
We are in 2023 and musician getting a car from their boss is still celebrated like he won the lottery. On another note, this guy is a surplus to requirement atalaku. If you really think about it, all these years in Fvictme he doesn’t have any famous or stand out crie, unlike if you think about Kabuya.