Author Topic: KOFFI’S MOTHER MAMAN AMY’S FUNERAL  (Read 6801 times)

CM PRINCE on: October 16, 2020, 15:11

• View Profile

archos #1 on: October 16, 2020, 16:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

BercysFinest98 #2 on: October 16, 2020, 23:08

• View Profile
I cried so hard at this, it's so bone chilling. Watching this reminds me of the time I lost my grandfather. Everything came back to me. Seeing Koffi fall before his mother tore me so badly. To me, Koffi is like a musical dad from day 1... So the pain is mutual.

R.I.P Maman Amy.

Sydo #3 on: October 16, 2020, 23:50

• View Profile
    • YouTube

May she RIP. Hard to watch (9:12)
Formerly Musiquezairoise

BercysFinest98 #4 on: October 17, 2020, 00:43

• View Profile
I don't think I can watch it again.

SoukousFan #5 on: October 17, 2020, 10:48

• View Profile
Grief ... the ultimate pain we all experience at some point in our lives

archos #6 on: October 17, 2020, 13:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
have you guys seen how some youtubes used the funerals to still try creating polemic because of presence of fally and celeo few meters apart ?

BercysFinest98 #7 on: October 17, 2020, 14:09

• View Profile
have you guys seen how some youtubes used the funerals to still try creating polemic because of presence of fally and celeo few meters apart ?
Some of the titles have pissed me the f off to be honest. "Didi Stone didn't want to throw a rose on Mama Amy's coffin" and "Look at how Koffi is crying like a little child".

Sometimes I wonder what journalism has come to.

CM PRINCE #8 on: October 17, 2020, 14:56

• View Profile
It started since yesterday including the thumbnails.

CM PRINCE #9 on: October 17, 2020, 14:57

• View Profile
Some of the titles have pissed me the f off to be honest. "Didi Stone didn't want to throw a rose on Mama Amy's coffin" and "Look at how Koffi is crying like a little child".

Even Ferre fans and some Jb fans were mocking Koffi for the way he was crying SMH
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 16:28 by CM PRINCE »

BercysFinest98 #10 on: October 17, 2020, 15:08

• View Profile

Even Ferre and some Jb fans were mocking Koffi for the way he was crying SMH
Thing is, the reason as to why I'm genuinely so angry is because this hits home! With western funerals it's all teary eyed and all sorts but with African funerals, the emotion and mourning is on a different level! (I know cause I've been to both) The savagery that Congolese people contain is so heartless. If my mum died, I would've mourned in a similar fashion.

ALSO, that's why I hate the press as well. People say that "Koffi is bringing attention", thing is Koffi Olomide is a star, of course he's gonna get attention from the press and its something that him and a lot of other stars can't help!

archos #11 on: October 17, 2020, 15:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Even Ferre and some Jb fans were mocking Koffi for the way he was crying SMH

bro  congolese social media have become uncontrollable ever since that stupid concept " internet eza eglise te"
sometimes i watch videos and comments and i ask myself how those people can do things like that

SoukousFan #12 on: October 17, 2020, 19:28

• View Profile
I just saw some other videos ... when the coffin was loaded in the hearse, I did not realise the lady that was crying loudly and embracing Koffi was his sister Ruffine, haiii that broke me, grief man, funerals are painful. that was sad to watch

BercysFinest98 #13 on: October 17, 2020, 20:22

• View Profile
I just saw some other videos ... when the coffin was loaded in the hearse, I did not realise the lady that was crying loudly and embracing Koffi was his sister Ruffine, haiii that broke me, grief man, funerals are painful. that was sad to watch
Exactly that man! It's Mama Rufa that's crying! It hurt me so bad!

Franco Pepe Kalle #14 on: October 17, 2020, 20:44

• View Profile
I was shocked to see Celeo at the funeral but it is good. I actually think that Koffi should use this to at least reconcile Fally Ipupa and Celeo Scram.