Author Topic: LOL THIS VIDEO OF JIPSON WITH HIS SO CALLED “FANS” LOOKS SO FORCED  (Read 2584 times)

CM PRINCE on: November 15, 2020, 17:59

• View Profile

Claiming they’re his fans, they look like Fally and Koffi fans. who probably recognised him from some clips but that’s it  ;D ;D
It just looks awkward  :D ;D

SoukousFan #1 on: November 15, 2020, 18:02

• View Profile

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: November 15, 2020, 18:32

• View Profile
Its funnybhow I remember Jipson for not getting the Choreography well in most of the QL generiques especially on effrakata kkkkkkk, was he that slow really?

Monsieur Congo #3 on: November 15, 2020, 19:56

• View Profile

Matebu #4 on: November 15, 2020, 20:11

• View Profile
This is funny but sad too...

Yeah, i feel bad for him. Music did not work for him after QL

CM PRINCE #5 on: November 15, 2020, 21:16

• View Profile
This is funny but sad too...

Yeah, i feel bad for him. Music did not work for him after QL
He took too long to release after leaving QL, and then didn't promote properly after his album released. He preferred Europe too much whereas him and other QL could've cemented their position in Kin also.

Mfumu Vata #6 on: November 15, 2020, 21:47

• View Profile
It isn't that he loves Europe to much. After Diagnostic he went he immediatly to Kinshasa and Matadi to promote his album. The problems were that it took time to record the album because he had to fund it for a big part by himself and that is not easy with those little jobs, also he had to stay in France for his papers. Then when he released the album he to pay those mutliple channels of Kinshasa. I remember him promoting his album in the restaurant of Maman Wiva, but nobody was listening to him when he was talking.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: November 16, 2020, 11:41

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Poor marketing and general management by some of these guys otherwise they are true stars that most Koffi fans can recognise anywhere. Diagnotic is a proper album,wish it was properly marketed.
LE BIG BOSS