Author Topic: [NEW] Koffi Olomide- Danse Ya Ba Congolais  (Read 11981 times)

Seben_Maniac #30 on: November 28, 2020, 23:05

• View Profile
He needs to stop animation and let the real animators do their work. He's trying to modernize the style he had in the 80s where he animates everything. He took the animator criticism too hard in the mid 2000s
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 23:08 by Seben_Maniac »

shamala #31 on: November 29, 2020, 04:11

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #32 on: November 29, 2020, 10:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Somewhere in Zimbabwe a club is going crazy for this :D

For sure even here in Kenya all his recycled generiques are hits and expect this one to be too. But most of those who dance to death to these are just party lovers who have no expert appreciation of Congolese music and just love the song because it is Koffi. For some of us self-styled 'experts ' who know a good sebene,generique,rhumba from a bad one it won't be on my playlist.  Infact i listened to it once and that was it...

I will never play this song again...ever, i was singing ekoti te and papa mobimba in my head throughout.

????????????i never give up on things i love but this guy this time. It’s like there is no coming back for him. Somehow i keep believing his next hit will make mr vibes eat humble pie????but my guy must be having a humongous laugh on me and for this too i must find a place to heap the blame!!!! I am still deciding whether i need to blame Koffi for not giving me the last word or myself for being the fool to believe he’ll deliver. Reminds me of fans of a team from North London with their next season refrain. As for me no more next ‘season’ with Mopao.

hahahaa fans of "give arteta time next season we will be in champions league" right? lol
by the way brother, since you like tenor atalakus,would you have liked that koffi succeeded in poaching eclipse mososo along with gesac back then?

Then Arteta says he needs several transfer windows to regain Top Four Cup and another lifetime for the title. And I usef to be an Arsenal fan. That tells you how divorced we are????????????.Didn’t know Koffi tried to get Eclipse too.........Definitely Eclipse/Gessac combo would have been fire. Though Wazekwa is a gentleman do you think he would have allowed Koffi to have both?

lol as for me i am still one and unhappy with that arteta guy, actually he tried several times to get eclipse but eclipse always refused offers even of 10k 20k with a 4 year contract,and eclipse benefitted actually from gessac leaving because his work was massively underappreciated when gesac was there 
by the way did you know that had koffi and wazekwa not fallen out again they should have done two songs together

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #33 on: November 29, 2020, 10:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Must be my bias for tenor atalakus. I always enjoyed Mboshi over Somono, Brigade over Bebe Kero and CNN over everybody else he co-ed with and now Le-Montagne over the two. I do agree with you that Mukasa sealed it in the earlier hits but today whenever i watch Koffi's concerts Le Montagne parts are the most catchy while Mukasa Ya Mbwa parts are so forced. There is a recent one i think they partnered with a mobile company where they played just the geneiques Loi, Effrakata and of course Papa Mobimba and Mukasa Ya Mbwa seemed sidelined.  The other two kept changing roles while he kept growling at the back. He came back as number one but on this evidence he needs to fight hard to keep Ordinateur and La Montagne at bay....any one with inside scoop?
I guess you've correctly put it,it's preferences. Mukusa doesn't need to fight back, he's talented and doesn't force anything,  I know Ordinateur,he's alright, I don't know the other or others you have mentioned but I know there's nothing much they have created that's why Koffi has been struggling the last few years ending up with a mediocre ataluku like Kirikou,it's good danse ya ba boss became famous and Kirikou got the break through he wanted having struggled at Jet Set and at Maison Mere.
LE BIG BOSS

SYMPLICITY #34 on: November 29, 2020, 12:20

• View Profile
Must be my bias for tenor atalakus. I always enjoyed Mboshi over Somono, Brigade over Bebe Kero and CNN over everybody else he co-ed with and now Le-Montagne over the two. I do agree with you that Mukasa sealed it in the earlier hits but today whenever i watch Koffi's concerts Le Montagne parts are the most catchy while Mukasa Ya Mbwa parts are so forced. There is a recent one i think they partnered with a mobile company where they played just the geneiques Loi, Effrakata and of course Papa Mobimba and Mukasa Ya Mbwa seemed sidelined.  The other two kept changing roles while he kept growling at the back. He came back as number one but on this evidence he needs to fight hard to keep Ordinateur and La Montagne at bay....any one with inside scoop?
I guess you've correctly put it,it's preferences. Mukusa doesn't need to fight back, he's talented and doesn't force anything,  I know Ordinateur,he's alright, I don't know the other or others you have mentioned but I know there's nothing much they have created that's why Koffi has been struggling the last few years ending up with a mediocre ataluku like Kirikou,it's good danse ya ba boss became famous and Kirikou got the break through he wanted having struggled at Jet Set and at Maison Mere.

The other one is called La Montagne and he is a Mboshi clone. He sings in Papa Ngwasuma for like 30 secs? And the lack of any fire from QL atalaku is deliberate.  Koffi wants to animate/ mumble shit over and over himself

SYMPLICITY #35 on: November 29, 2020, 12:23

• View Profile
Somewhere in Zimbabwe a club is going crazy for this :D

For sure even here in Kenya all his recycled generiques are hits and expect this one to be too. But most of those who dance to death to these are just party lovers who have no expert appreciation of Congolese music and just love the song because it is Koffi. For some of us self-styled 'experts ' who know a good sebene,generique,rhumba from a bad one it won't be on my playlist.  Infact i listened to it once and that was it...

I will never play this song again...ever, i was singing ekoti te and papa mobimba in my head throughout.

????????????i never give up on things i love but this guy this time. It’s like there is no coming back for him. Somehow i keep believing his next hit will make mr vibes eat humble pie????but my guy must be having a humongous laugh on me and for this too i must find a place to heap the blame!!!! I am still deciding whether i need to blame Koffi for not giving me the last word or myself for being the fool to believe he’ll deliver. Reminds me of fans of a team from North London with their next season refrain. As for me no more next ‘season’ with Mopao.

hahahaa fans of "give arteta time next season we will be in champions league" right? lol
by the way brother, since you like tenor atalakus,would you have liked that koffi succeeded in poaching eclipse mososo along with gesac back then?

Then Arteta says he needs several transfer windows to regain Top Four Cup and another lifetime for the title. And I usef to be an Arsenal fan. That tells you how divorced we are????????????.Didn’t know Koffi tried to get Eclipse too.........Definitely Eclipse/Gessac combo would have been fire. Though Wazekwa is a gentleman do you think he would have allowed Koffi to have both?

lol as for me i am still one and unhappy with that arteta guy, actually he tried several times to get eclipse but eclipse always refused offers even of 10k 20k with a 4 year contract,and eclipse benefitted actually from gessac leaving because his work was massively underappreciated when gesac was there 
by the way did you know that had koffi and wazekwa not fallen out again they should have done two songs together

????Maitre, Arteta should just admit Ceballos is no Ozil and until he retrieves him from Siberia no creativity no goals and top 9 at best. A Koffi/Wazekwa collabo would be a banger in that era. Today it would be just  a mix of Fimbu and Papa Mobimba Season 4

Mopao195 #36 on: November 29, 2020, 16:32

• MM
    • View Profile
The song is below average, but at this point in his career, Koffi shouldn't release a song every month. He should sit down, relax, reflect on his life and write an autobiography, put on new artists through Koffi central, and enjoy the fruits of his labor. yall see my username I got mad love for mopao but god damn relax a little bit

SLK97 #37 on: November 29, 2020, 22:30

• View Profile
Pass. You could easily animate Papa Mobimba or something from Nyataquance over this one and no one would notice the difference.

BercysFinest98 #38 on: November 30, 2020, 00:26

• View Profile
Pass. You could easily animate Papa Mobimba or something from Nyataquance over this one and no one would notice the difference.
Or even "Selfie"

SoukousFan #39 on: November 30, 2020, 07:13

• View Profile

SYMPLICITY #40 on: November 30, 2020, 07:32

• View Profile
Papa mobimba season 4  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

In fact am watching the Palais des Congress concert of 18th March 2006  as i read your ccomment and the deterioration could not be more stark. If one didn't know better you could not be faulted if you thought these were two different artistes

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #41 on: November 30, 2020, 10:01

• View Profile
Kkkkkkkk you guys are something else lol

Paysan Congolais #42 on: December 01, 2020, 07:12

• View Profile
This is ridiculous.

Talking about running out of gas...

Monsieur Congo #43 on: December 03, 2020, 18:11

• View Profile
This ain’t even it.... it doesn’t have the QL Identity or sound, Pass!

Manzambi94 #44 on: December 03, 2020, 22:35

• View Profile
From the comments I thought he had done an horrible work but the song is decent except for a weird change in 00:59 minute but except that is a decent song which is Koffi style slow pace song with sebene at the end is it great? No but it is what Kenyans and many east Africans love to dance so I guess Koffi is trying to appease to those guys since they love Koffi a lot, smart to drop it at the same time when he had a feat with Diamonds