Author Topic: Another loss for Wenge Musica Maison Mere  (Read 10997 times)

Jdog on: February 23, 2014, 20:06

• View Profile
Another talented musician Robinho has left.

Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #1 on: February 23, 2014, 20:19

• View Profile
I think this song was proposed to Werra for Ingeta because at a concert he said  do you guys want to hear some extracts and it's called "Nzombo" and that's what he sings in this song.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 20:34 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: February 23, 2014, 22:51

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #3 on: February 24, 2014, 03:33

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 12:59 by shamala »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

princesab #4 on: February 24, 2014, 15:15

• View Profile
May be he was suspended and felt withdrawn.

No wonder he mentions Werra's Name to prove he's worth-it.

Jdog #5 on: February 24, 2014, 15:58

• View Profile
what is going on at wmm?

Yes something must be going on there because all these departures and there will be depatures after Ingeta (ex.Deplick,Cappuccino)  it could also be because they just want to move on and be solo.

Jdog #6 on: February 24, 2014, 16:09

• View Profile
May be he was suspended and felt withdrawn.

No wonder he mentions Werra's Name to prove he's worth-it.

Or maybe that this song was supposed to be Ingeta and that that was already in the song or he wants to pay respect to his former boss.

archos #7 on: February 24, 2014, 17:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yes,i think he is very grateful to werra, robinho is a very polite and nice guy

Jdog #8 on: February 24, 2014, 19:07

• View Profile
Yes,i think he is very grateful to werra, robinho is a very polite and nice guy

Just like Fabregas I don't think they will insult him on Zamba Zamba because he comes off  as a nice guy.  He must of had no participation in Ingeta because it's kind of odd that he left before the release of the album.

Mwana Nsalu #9 on: February 24, 2014, 21:29

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
i think a lot of these young guys are frustrated with the structure of these bads that treat them like children or employees rather than musical equals and artists sharing ideas.
i mean i clearly understand the rift but i think these young guys are leaving in droves because they see their fresh new ideas taken and credit given to others. it has to be frustrating when you are trying to bring fresh new ideas to a music that is desperate need of a fresh take. because its definitely looking like the rumbas with no sebene are here to stay
might as well let these kids bring some fresh deliveries to it, some excitement.

as for robhino he's a very subtle singer. not the greatest but i like his delivery a lot. he would really need some strong songs to hold my attention for long though. i was able to listen to this whole song so that's a good sign

shamala #10 on: February 25, 2014, 03:16

• View Profile
what is going on at wmm?

What is were a looking for? this time the changes are coming thick and fast. if you listen carefully r-kelly sounds like Watanabe in the videos I have watched. these changes are happening before the release of his album
I didn't know he had recruited ambulance the atalaku until I heard the primus generique which by the way lacks the usual oommmpphh.
For me Mile was good and his replacements have a long way to go. clearly were a is up to something.. what is it ?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Ken Bilele #11 on: February 25, 2014, 12:08

• View Profile

Jdog #12 on: February 25, 2014, 16:14

• View Profile
what is going on at wmm?

if you listen carefully r-kelly sounds like Watanabe in the videos I have watched. these changes are happening before the release of his album
I didn't know he had recruited ambulance the atalaku until I heard the primus generique which by the way lacks the usual oommmpphh.

Angola first appeared when Werra was presenting the Primus generique at la Zamba and Arnake sounds nothing like Wata.

Rajogi #13 on: February 26, 2014, 10:21

• View Profile
what is going on at wmm?

if you listen carefully r-kelly sounds like Watanabe in the videos I have watched. these changes are happening before the release of his album

He left Ferre's band?
Angola first appeared when Werra was presenting the Primus generique at la Zamba and Arnake sounds nothing like Wata.

Ojiambo godfrey #14 on: February 26, 2014, 11:24

• View Profile
 Ingetaaa means thank you, this artist composed this song to thank Werrason for getting him where he is now.