Author Topic: NEWS FROM KIN THAT CEDEN PLAY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED THIS MORNING IN MATETE  (Read 471 times)

archos on: October 03, 2023, 12:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
He had just restarted rehearsal this week after getting stitches removed and apparently was heading back home in matete and got kidnapped and is not being found since 5 in the early morning
once again i have reservation as with the previous case which got proved wrong as it really did happen the motorbike driver who hit him still being in hospital til now with broken ribs they are treating,but i would not be any surprised if its true,in the world of congolese music if certain things reach a certain level everything is possible

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: October 03, 2023, 13:00

• View Profile
Well Wazekwa just got himself a kidnapping case , it all going to be pointing towards him.

archos #2 on: October 03, 2023, 13:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

the guys involved in the audios are all made to make an apology video one by one to post on the group channel
in big 2023 most people still see leaders of groups,companies,churches and so on as semi-gods to who you are wrong even when claiming your rights,so they had to it to save their faces

archos #3 on: October 03, 2023, 13:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

gesac's reaction,so he got brutally dragged off his bed by police to take him to court of matete where wazekwa filed a complaint

archos #4 on: October 03, 2023, 19:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Manzambi94 #5 on: October 03, 2023, 20:10

• View Profile

gesac's reaction,so he got brutally dragged off his bed by police to take him to court of matete where wazekwa filed a complaint
wazekwa just killed his career, I don't want to see him cry when his next generique flops

SLK97 #6 on: October 03, 2023, 22:21

• View Profile
No doubt that Wazekwa was responsible for this. Archos, you need to get someone to reach out to your guy and calm him down, he's been losing it this past month.

archos #7 on: October 03, 2023, 23:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i have tried to talk to him a couple of times in the recent days  but when he's like that he becomes extremely stubborn,like i predicted months ago now this is a almost perfect carbon copy of when joss gesac hono gabbana and bodyguards joined koffi
every single thingthat happened back then is back be it media polemic or pure violence, wazekwa is forgetting that its ceden who saved him then because there was a process because wazekwa burned joss and gessac passports when they needed it to make it to european trip with quartier latin and ceden who had left before them came at court and when asked if wazekwa confiscates musicians passports when they leave showed his own(which he made outside cultura to defend wazekwa and his lie that admins had lost it then was accepted because of ceden coming as an ex member to certify that he gives passport when you leave)
he could have been in proper trouble
wazekwa is the type to not like being angry without any consequences,so you can be sure that he'll try whatever comes to his mind to fulfill what he needs to calm down
he's my guy but i am so proud of the video i posted hours ago of milimo and brian solo,this constant bullying of musicians who accept to be humiliated because they think they have no other issues or they will be at home jobless,like big men like eclipse or junior nondo the drummer who made apology videos about just saying their honest opinions,needs to stop
unfortunately most musicians would rather struggle for years than accept even just one week at home as a free agent and lose that prestige of playing in a big group
he went wayyyyyyy too far in cursing them and i would react exactly like them
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 23:37 by archos »

Wenge1995 #8 on: October 04, 2023, 02:39

• View Profile
i have tried to talk to him a couple of times in the recent days  but when he's like that he becomes extremely stubborn,like i predicted months ago now this is a almost perfect carbon copy of when joss gesac hono gabbana and bodyguards joined koffi
every single thingthat happened back then is back be it media polemic or pure violence, wazekwa is forgetting that its ceden who saved him then because there was a process because wazekwa burned joss and gessac passports when they needed it to make it to european trip with quartier latin and ceden who had left before them came at court and when asked if wazekwa confiscates musicians passports when they leave showed his own(which he made outside cultura to defend wazekwa and his lie that admins had lost it then was accepted because of ceden coming as an ex member to certify that he gives passport when you leave)
he could have been in proper trouble
wazekwa is the type to not like being angry without any consequences,so you can be sure that he'll try whatever comes to his mind to fulfill what he needs to calm down
he's my guy but i am so proud of the video i posted hours ago of milimo and brian solo,this constant bullying of musicians who accept to be humiliated because they think they have no other issues or they will be at home jobless,like big men like eclipse or junior nondo the drummer who made apology videos about just saying their honest opinions,needs to stop
unfortunately most musicians would rather struggle for years than accept even just one week at home as a free agent and lose that prestige of playing in a big group
he went wayyyyyyy too far in cursing them and i would react exactly like them

I've heard that you and Wazekwa go back as friends many years, like before even he created Cultura Pays Vie. Hopefully, he'll see the error in his ways. He's lucky to have a friend as honest as you are, but I understand it's difficult to reach people too deep in their pride. Keep trying wherever you can to counsel Felix, he'll come around...I hope.

archos #9 on: October 04, 2023, 15:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
there is nothing i hate on earth more than injustice,i would stand against anybody on earth whenever i feel injustice somewhere
but unfortunately congo based people and even the diaspora who live daily with people who have a whole structure of life and rights still have pants down everytime against people for some so called present or past authority, i have seen the video of the guys on various channels and fb pages,and often the most popular comment is "the difference is that he can call you his employees but you will never be his boss" or insulting them
so what? and this is people living in france switzerland uk and co where pretty much our whole lives is under scrutiny in terms of rights and obligations and that they should now have a different level of awareness to when they came from the jungle that africa is