Author Topic: KOFFI OLOMIDE ANNOUNCES FEAT WITH A FORMER IMPORTANT QUARTIER LATIN SINGER  (Read 15192 times)

masatomo #15 on: May 10, 2014, 10:30

• View Profile
Or Maybe Sam Tshintu,did he say if it was a singer or someone from the old backline?if that's the case(Lebou Kabuya or Champion)either way i dont care,as I stopped listening to his crapy mumbling(singing) after after d'etat! Sorry Koffi Fans but I hope he'll prove me that he still got it

Me too Affaire D'Etat was his last good album. The rest after are shit albums especially BEK and Abracadabra. There is too much Cindy in those one.

Jdog #16 on: May 10, 2014, 15:54

• View Profile
he received a lot of late night attacks just like the ex-academia guys,he went to benin to get strong protections
for example wherever he goes he'd rather forget some clothes or shoes at home than a certain statuette they gave him there
i explained some time ago how fally missed a flight  to ivory coast just because he forgot that statuette  and he had to go back to hotel and  in panick ask many  of their employees to help him find that statuette
When you say late night attacks do you mean in the middle of the night he will fill very bad pain all around his body?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

NEWSIDE96 #17 on: May 10, 2014, 16:05

• View Profile
From what I've heard Jdog is that some musicians who leave him receive weird phone calls (often bizarre, weird and devilish)

Jdog #18 on: May 10, 2014, 16:09

• View Profile
From what I've heard Jdog is that some musicians who leave him receive weird phone calls (often bizarre, weird and devilish)
From who and do you know what is being said?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

NEWSIDE96 #19 on: May 10, 2014, 16:31

• View Profile
Sorry I can really state names on here but when academia came to london in 2000 or 2001 if remember well one of the members stated that when they left and academia made couple of videos Koffi was angered and they got some weird calls the member didn't really go in to detail of the phone calls

archos #20 on: May 10, 2014, 16:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Sorry I can really state names on here but when academia came to london in 2000 or 2001 if remember well one of the members stated that when they left and academia made couple of videos Koffi was angered and they got some weird calls the member didn't really go in to detail of the phone calls
[/quote

yeah spot on,bouro's first return in latino was not natural its difficult to explain it,not being a guy who does their type of stuff,but having spent most of my life next to musicians i know how they curse people,how they fight against  other musicians and so on...
for example the way the cars of cultura's guys suddenly took the path to koffi's house whereas they were arriving in front of their rehearsal hall

Jdog #21 on: May 10, 2014, 16:59

• View Profile
[/quote

for example the way the cars of cultura's guys suddenly took the path to koffi's house whereas they were arriving in front of their rehearsal hall
WTF that is some weird shit right there  :o :o....Nkisi eza mabe pona vie ya batu mais eza vie na nga te eza vie ya bango soki ba lingi ba zika na enfer ba zika na bango.

SoukousFan #22 on: May 10, 2014, 19:03

• View Profile
eh this is some scary ish!! And all of this just to be the best singer?  :-\

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #23 on: May 10, 2014, 22:41

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Or Maybe Sam Tshintu,did he say if it was a singer or someone from the old backline?if that's the case(Lebou Kabuya or Champion)either way i dont care,as I stopped listening to his crapy mumbling(singing) after after d'etat! Sorry Koffi Fans but I hope he'll prove me that he still got it
I really doubt Sam Tshintu would ever get close to Koffi again after what happened last time. Koffi was saying only Cindy has permission and can manage to play his songs(koffi's) right so the rest should not do any ''so and so chante Koffi'' so Sam Tshintu and Babia went on tv and responded badly,Sam did not even want to hear the name Koffi, he was so angry and looked like he was even gonna spit on the floor at that tv station during the interview. ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

ngombeshenzi55 #24 on: May 10, 2014, 23:22

• View Profile
[/quote

yeah spot on,bouro's first return in latino was not natural its difficult to explain it,not being a guy who does their type of stuff,but having spent most of my life next to musicians i know how they curse people,how they fight against  other musicians and so on...

What!  Koffi is dangerous, i guess Cindy must be in a spell or something , Balaaa hii

archos #25 on: June 26, 2014, 08:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
fally being reluctant to participate,koffi has contactéd ferré he is in much better relationship with and ferré promised him a studio session this week or next