Author Topic: What is the use of Deplick, Cafe Roum and Merlin Button?  (Read 6670 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: May 09, 2014, 15:29

• View Profile
Deplick case just baffles me, he's been there for soo long but still doesn't have regular place in the first team line up....even Nicodem and Arnake are seen more than him...why is that?

Nkosi #1 on: May 09, 2014, 15:55

• View Profile
He skips a lot of rehearsals and was suspended at some point for missing concert. Cafe Roum and Merlin Bouton are not active in dancing so they spend much of the time at the back of the stage. They are both in first line up except Cafe Roum features more than Bouton. These guys are similar to Adjani and Eboa who are not good dancers. Werra actually rates Cafe Roum as the best singer after Herritier though Cafe Roum is better. Bouton had slight voice problem maybe due to juju but he is now fine. You will see more of these after release of Ingeta as they present their songs.

Jdog #2 on: May 09, 2014, 16:06

• View Profile
Cafe Rhum in my opinion would be in the first team if he was a better dancer and the same with Merlin Bouton...both have vocals and a song in Ingeta.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #3 on: May 09, 2014, 16:06

• View Profile
Bouton had slight voice problem maybe due to juju but he is now fine.
He did witchcraft?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: May 09, 2014, 16:27

• View Profile

Jdog #5 on: May 09, 2014, 16:29

• View Profile

Mwana Nsalu #6 on: May 09, 2014, 17:16

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
Deplick should just leave

i agree. and listening to some of his more recent interviews i fully expect him to leave soon. i actually look forward to it as i don't think he gets the shine that he deserves.

Jdog #7 on: May 09, 2014, 17:22

• View Profile

i don't think he gets the shine that he deserves.
are you serious?? Ever since Deplick joined Maison Mere he has been a first teamer.

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: May 09, 2014, 18:04

• View Profile

are you serious?? Ever since Deplick joined Maison Mere he has been a first teamer.

part timer....comes and sing then back on the bench

Jdog #9 on: May 10, 2014, 03:13

• View Profile

part timer....comes and sing then back on the bench
You mus not pay attention to him because he has been given three songs to sing and a lot of vocals and is always at concerts and went to both Zenith's in his time there.

Mwana Nsalu #10 on: May 10, 2014, 03:22

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

i don't think he gets the shine that he deserves.

i didn't mean necessarily within the context of maison mere but in general. no one speaks of him as highly as they do other singers. i think going solo will prove how great he is. same way fabregas going solo did. he had a lot of room to shine so to speak within maison mere but i remember discussing how much i loved him and so many ppl hated him and his style. when he went solo a lot of people changed their tune. i think deplik given more freedom outside of the group he will get the proper respects.