Author Topic: Roi David and Thierry Mogratana confirm their return to Maison Mere  (Read 6885 times)

Jdog on: May 10, 2014, 03:46

• View Profile
I just want to slap the hell out of Grace La Ndumba Mbizi and say "EYINDI EYINDI EYINDI EYINDI ELONGI NA YO EYINDI"  >:( >:( >:( >:( ;D  >:(
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 15:55 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: May 10, 2014, 06:48

• View Profile
10min was enough to stop watching these buffoons

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: May 10, 2014, 09:40

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Her man needs to calm this girl down. Those kulunas are making too much noise too, what kind of a band is Maison Mere to be linked with all these kulunas, how did they even get to Europe,damn!!!
LE BIG BOSS

archos #3 on: May 10, 2014, 09:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
blaise element is much much much more crazy than sankara,damn,every time i see him its getting worse,and he is like that even in real life,even at church...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 10:18 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: May 10, 2014, 10:17

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: May 10, 2014, 14:14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Blaise and Sankara must be drug addicts, their behaviour is not normal at all, it cannot be alcohol.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #6 on: May 10, 2014, 14:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Blaise and Sankara must be drug addicts, their behaviour is not normal at all, it cannot be alcohol.

kie kiekie even at church  blaise shouts more than anybody  :D :D once he was so noisy that he got people pissed

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: May 10, 2014, 16:49

• Administrator
    • View Profile

kie kiekie even at church  blaise shouts more than anybody  :D :D once he was so noisy that he got people pissed
I would be pissed off too and probably tell him to shut up, he's so irritating.
This ka girl Grace also needs to stop giggling throughout the interview,her laugh is irritating!!
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #8 on: May 10, 2014, 17:02

• View Profile

This ka girl Grace also needs to stop giggling throughout the interview,her laugh is irritating!!
"HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE EYINDI EYINDI EYINDI  EYINDI EYINDI" ahhhhhh that shit really make me want to break my computer screen  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: May 10, 2014, 17:35

• Administrator
    • View Profile
"HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE EYINDI EYINDI EYINDI  EYINDI EYINDI" ahhhhhh that shit really make me want to break my computer screen  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
;D ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #10 on: May 10, 2014, 17:46

• View Profile
Speaking of Roi David and Theiryy Mogratana I think there is waayyyy too much people in Maison Mere de Vieux Cultivons la Haine, although I do like like both Thierry and Roi David I think they already have people that do the job their coming back to.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: May 10, 2014, 22:36

• Administrator
    • View Profile
To be honest am failing to understand what really goes on at Maison Mere, the recruitment is daily or something? So these two will leave Europe and rejoin Maison Mere in kin, do they expect 1st choice roles in the band? Does Werra intend to team up Dady Bola and Thierry Mogratana again and who will be main soloist now since the boy Arc en Ciel is the main soloist at the moment or maybe Dady wasn't recruited he was just passing through La Zamba, up to now they haven't showed us a clip of him playing at La Zamba, I suspect Werra did not want to upset Papa Wemba who is quite close to him actually.
LE BIG BOSS