Author Topic: FINALLY BALLE DE MATCH IS OUT!!!  (Read 7110 times)

Muziki #15 on: December 24, 2022, 06:22

• View Profile
Just appeared on Apple Music,,,,,wow good beats

shamala #16 on: December 24, 2022, 06:23

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Longbluesquid #17 on: December 24, 2022, 06:29

• View Profile
Man the song Tonga is soooo good. Vol 1 is truly a masterpiece.

Longbluesquid #18 on: December 24, 2022, 08:06

• View Profile
This is such a proper Congolese album! Loved every bit of it. Fally, Ferre and Koffi need to take serious notes here. JB knows the formula. Can’t wait to Vol 2.

jordanlumbala101 #19 on: December 24, 2022, 08:51

• View Profile
Get ready for the Zebuka music video!! Dropping today at 11am

Manzambi94 #20 on: December 24, 2022, 09:29

• View Profile
Omly thing I would have liked was for the Crie Simberi to be longeeeer and to see Ben Laden on the project plus I don't think putting Ze Ze-Ze  Ze Abed Achour Ze Ze-Ze Ze so much was a good idea but I understand that donors are the one deciding so JB was kinda forced

jordanlumbala101 #21 on: December 24, 2022, 09:43

• View Profile
Overall how would you rate the album out of 10? For me a straight 10 out f 10!!! A masterpiece

Jdog #22 on: December 24, 2022, 10:15

• View Profile
Ehhh this is the album that took 9 years to come out?? The sebene may hit in concert but I wasn’t feeling any of it on besides Yebela.With all due respect agents needs to just go in and do something besides music because his voice is gone. And is this a JB album or a JB and Wenge BCBG album? Cause no mention of BCBG is on the album cover and no BCBG singer has vocals on JB songs.

Nice of them to keep Quado on the song Quado. Josky and Atshouda are my two fsbitoainfers kn BCBG. I never got the Zulema hype. Rio messed up the Yo na yo chorus.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #23 on: December 24, 2022, 10:25

• View Profile
Overall how would you rate the album out of 10? For me a straight 10 out f 10!!! A masterpiece

For the generique 10/10 I don't know there is something about the drums who have a more like street sounds which makes the songs in generique go crazy on BCBG EN AVANT man whoever had that idea is a genius

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #24 on: December 24, 2022, 11:52

• View Profile

For the generique 10/10 I don't know there is something about the drums who have a more like street sounds which makes the songs in generique go crazy on BCBG EN AVANT man whoever had that idea is a genius
Which one? Cause Zebuka is exactly what they did on concerts? Whats the title of the other generiques?? I do not like Zebuka I don’t.

jordanlumbala101 #25 on: December 24, 2022, 12:30

• View Profile
BCBG En Avant and Jump

archos #26 on: December 24, 2022, 12:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
One thing i respect with bcbg as a chorus lover is that regardless of the chorus combination(which is about 7 different) they produce good chorus most of the time
 haha the distorsion caught me off guard,except the second soyons serieux generique,there has barely been any effect allowed since makaba
tolbert played so well on that generique like he had a point to prove

Manzambi94 #27 on: December 24, 2022, 13:51

• View Profile
BCBG En Avant and Jump

No only BCBG EN Avant Jump has a good drumming but it is not street it is just the drummer speeding up the tempo to make generique sound like a traditional BaKongo song the drumming is very similar almost identical to the one of Kibuisa Mpimpa but harsher and Faster because Kakol giving how the tempo of the song was slow couldn't Speed up the pace too much

4:50

Jump is a great generique but I would have loved it if they kept it with the same street drums of BCBG En Avant it would have been like being in a BaKongo village with tradti9nal music playing with guitar in fact I don't think BCBG En Avant.is worse nor better then Jump but.the drumming of BCBG En Avant makes me want to hear BCBG En Avant more imagine this street effect on the Simberi the thing would have been massive

Which one? Cause Zebuka is exactly what they did on concerts? Whats the title of the other generiques?? I do not like Zebuka I don’t.

Why not? Zebuka is great even tho, yes we already heard it many many times, anyway I was talking about BCBG En Avant the it has a nice effect that makes the drum sounds like they are not from the studio play, with a more polis sound but more street for example it is the same.thung Werra did with the previene of Proteger Base, there was a "street" element in those drums the same for Jamaique singing the overmixing in studio (well in my opinion for some people given how poor Maison Mere sound has been compared To BCBG Quartier Latin etc thus.might sounds proper) kinda ruined that street effect that the drums has compare the two versions and tell me

00:36

The other generique are these

3 Generique Zebuka, Jump, Bcbg En Avant
2 Seben Ainsi Dit L'Eternel, Yebela

Manzambi94 #28 on: December 24, 2022, 13:54

• View Profile
By the way what was the concert where JB and Fusee presented the crie Tsimberi? I remember he presented DVDV and a bunch of other Atalakus saying: "Genta had a lot of kids eh? There is DVD

archos #29 on: December 24, 2022, 15:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
that "mayi ehh mayi ohhh" part in the zulema song at the end reminded me of late pecho zidane
now their workshop of mombele( zulema chai ngenge chella mputu zidane and their little brother lola muana) has completed getting a song on a album