Author Topic: Kirikou talking bad about Maison Mere  (Read 6131 times)

Jdog on: October 02, 2014, 02:00

• View Profile
He said that got nothing from Maison Mere and that their and evil group who pretend to pray to God. He says that he's very happy that he's back home with Ferre. He said that he made a lot of people especially girls dance at rehearsals and at concerts but they didn't let him animate in Ingeta.He said that when he came back home to Jetset he said his dad (Ferre) welcomed him with open arms again. And he said Maison Mere is a group of crazy people and that there not really educated well. And he said that Maiosn Mere is like a cemetery with nothing but dead people and he said that Maison Mere has nothing to offer but showing new musicians and getting faux chanteurs who they pushed out of other groups(Nicodem). Kirikou said that theres no one in Congo who can sing as good as Ferre. He said that Bercy Muana used some o his animations and has nothing to offer but animations that make no sense at all.   
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 22:25 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

princesab #1 on: October 02, 2014, 03:39

• View Profile
If you have his Contact tell him I said i never knew him until he joined Maison Mere so, he can go where ever he wants an say anything bad about maison mere.

You know what, i guess he did not participate much on Ingeta or may be he expected to he will be Bercy or may be they have a beef with Bercy, so when Bercy joined WMM he so now use of being there.

Nkosi #2 on: October 02, 2014, 09:03

• View Profile
This boy needs to focus on creating calls and selling and not force himself to animate. He will keep getting frastrated. What happened to him in WMM happened to him in Ferre group so right now they may give him a bit of chance but moving forward they wouldnt want messed up animations just to please him. Let him be like Mapipo.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: October 02, 2014, 10:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just as I had mentioned in another thread, the boy left Maison Mere because they did not want him to record in studio because of his voice which they thought wasn't powerful enough so they gave his animation to other atalukus( animation he says was making people dance especially ladies) at concerts so he says if everyone was happy at concerts and rehearsals so why would he fail to record in studio. He also says some people at Maison Mere are deep into evil stuff and are so jealous of others but pretend to worship God every sunday blah blah blah.
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: October 02, 2014, 16:04

• View Profile
Why is this boy complaining and back with Ferre when the same thing his complaining about now was the reason why he left Ferre's group in the first place.....It happened in Boite Noire when they gave all his calls to Bercy

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: October 02, 2014, 18:21

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Why is this boy complaining and back with Ferre when the same thing his complaining about now was the reason why he left Ferre's group in the first place.....It happened in Boite Noire when they gave all his calls to Bercy
I think it's mainly the reception he got from other atalukus there coz he's acknowledged in the interview that Werra is the ''koko.''
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #6 on: October 03, 2014, 20:02

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
What is Koko because it means other things in my language...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: October 03, 2014, 21:15

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Koko means elder or grandparent, ancestors,it depends on context so for instance Kirikou in this interview was asked if he meant that Werrason is jealous etc and he said '' te, wana Koko'' so in that context he meant ''no, that's our grandfather'' since Ferre is considered as Ferre's father.
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #8 on: October 04, 2014, 19:47

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Koko means elder or grandparent, ancestors,it depends on context so for instance Kirikou in this interview was asked if he meant that Werrason is jealous etc and he said '' te, wana Koko'' so in that context he meant ''no, that's our grandfather'' since Ferre is considered as Ferre's father.
Ok thanks, in my tongue depending on the context it could mean the opposite almost like the feared one or even the tools of the forbidden garden ;D...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 00:57 by KAISARI »
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SADIKI TIGER #9 on: October 04, 2014, 23:11

• View Profile
Sore loser ! Pity on him, in WMMM it is  more about Germany machine efficiency and precision, there is  zero tolerance on shoddy works and performance! He should go where he fits best with  substandard output.