Author Topic: KARMAPA SONG CALIGULA VIDEO  (Read 4791 times)

POLE POSTION on: December 30, 2017, 10:35

• View Profile
How no one has posted this first time to view it kie kie kie if this song was by Fabrigas he would be labelled all sort we seem to choose who to pick on
This song is 95% diss song to Koffi kie kie kie the man who chatted up his neighbors daughter who was born in front of him, the man who turned hi s company into a farm treating his employees like animals, white lady please come and get your man as we are tired of his antics woooow Karmapa you then choose he legend Franco's rhythm the man who made loads of this kind of songs kie kie kie kie
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 10:47 by POLE POSTION »

mvulusi96 #1 on: December 30, 2017, 10:38

I was the guy who posted it first the same day when it came out. But only Ngombeshenzi55, Archos & Matebu reacted

Ken Bilele #2 on: December 30, 2017, 10:49

• View Profile
I don't understand how a song dedicated to someone(Remy Amisi) can again include those wordings that are quoted here.

archos #3 on: December 30, 2017, 10:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro what happens is that people can buy a song when they already know it and feel the song might have crazy success so they want their name associated to it
 to give a little insight karmapa is unhappy with koffi over three things which lead to that song,the fact for a long time koffi spokesmen had been attacking him,the way tatiana  after affair of koffi approach started to be unsettled missing concerts for weeks then months (plus approach of several dancers by belittling their leader )then only switching to fabregas over refusal of some of her conditions then allegedly and i repeat allegedly from what i hear in the industry koffi is  somehow responsible of his divorce which had brought him down financially after le millionaire
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 11:00 by archos »

POLE POSTION #4 on: December 30, 2017, 11:00

• View Profile
Thank Mvulusi96 I missed the post but then see you say yourself people stay quite only 3 gave their opinion
Good song the diss is proper Luambo skill kie kie kie the Cindy diss My brothers from Tshangu(area in kinshasa)  you gave the demon your daughter look how he has shaved her hair off and she was a beautiful girl now has a face like kie kie kie damn Karmapa I did not know you attack this hard
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 11:49 by POLE POSTION »

Ken Bilele #5 on: December 30, 2017, 11:12

• View Profile
bro what happens is that people can buy a song when they already know it and feel the song might have crazy success so they want their name associated to it
 to give a little insight karmapa is unhappy with koffi over three things which lead to that song,the fact for a long time koffi spokesmen had been attacking him,the way tatiana  after affair of koffi approach started to be unsettled missing concerts for weeks then months (plus approach of several dancers by belittling their leader )then only switching to fabregas over refusal of some of her conditions then allegedly and i repeat allegedly from what i hear in the industry koffi is  somehow responsible of his divorce which had brought him down financially after le millionaire

I knew what happened with Tatiana would make him hate Koffi and even hit him in a song but what I did not understand is the reason why one would pick a song meant for polemic. Now what makes it yours when 95% of it is insulting another person?

archos #6 on: December 30, 2017, 11:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
indeed but i guess ramy amisi is happy with the fact he is associated with the song which is big news at the moment,sometimes thats enough for customers
some customers like to think as long as their name is "on top" its great

Ken Bilele #7 on: December 30, 2017, 11:45

• View Profile
indeed but i guess ramy amisi is happy with the fact he is associated with the song which is big news at the moment,sometimes thats enough for customers
some customers like to think as long as their name is "on top" its great

Well, when you have crooked people having little financial control that's the consequence.

archos #8 on: December 30, 2017, 13:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its like some of the too sensual songs,it clearly does not match sometimes the reputation of some of the guys they sell the songs to but as long as it boosts the guy's name  he is happy

ngombeshenzi55 #9 on: January 01, 2018, 20:09

• View Profile
Can someone please do a translation of this song for us please. What is normally wrong with Koffi  and people's marriages?

ngombeshenzi55 #10 on: January 01, 2018, 20:10

• View Profile
True it is brother. Happy New Year