Author Topic: Werrason & Wenge Maison Mère - Live at Bercy (Volume. 2) Full version  (Read 6027 times)

Mfumu Vata #15 on: July 05, 2020, 17:27

• View Profile
If Dona Beija was a sœur en Christ they could have interpret it in a different way.Like that was the moment that she died spiritually  and a new spirit came in lol  and teaming up with Bibiche or Bete Sauvage to talk about that on YouTube.

Drumstar98 #16 on: July 05, 2020, 18:06

• View Profile

D Tabzy #17 on: July 05, 2020, 23:11

• View Profile
Palais des sports was wayyyy better than this

If Adolphe was still in maison mere much longer, would there have been much difference?

Mfumu Vata #18 on: July 06, 2020, 00:39

• View Profile
Aw you sure ? Did you watch volume 1 ?

I prefer Bercy, it has fire, I found Palais des Sports little boring. Because it was like they performed relaxed without pressure compared to Villejuif, which I see as one of the best shows.

D Tabzy #19 on: July 06, 2020, 00:42

• View Profile
You might have a point. Volume 1 was fire. I feel like if Adolphe was there throughout the whole Solola bien performance, it would’ve felt more complete. When he came halfway with Dona Beija, at first I thought it wasn’t planned.

Mfumu Vata #20 on: July 06, 2020, 01:45

• View Profile
They locked Adolphe up for a moment in his lockerroom

Drumstar98 #21 on: July 06, 2020, 03:43

• View Profile
Yet they just ignored adolphe who was laying on the floor.

And Ferre Gola and co just watching in the corner. I wonder if they hadn’t to take him.

Lol, look how Werrason looked at the public when he saw that they were  going back home while receiving the staffs who supported his Bercy and Adolphe just laying. He had to do that earlier or plan a special moment in the middle of show. The good thing is that nobody came on unnecessary on stage to mess the choreography off or give gifts and money (except La reine Mandibule who came in during Chantal in volume 1), something that happened to much in JB’s Bercy. I will never forget how a sapeur came in during double Zenith when Werrason and co were singing Tave or Obiang with him just standing like that and Werrason something like wtf.

Werra looked kind of confused  ;D ;D

CM PRINCE #22 on: July 06, 2020, 11:57

• View Profile
They locked Adolphe up for a moment in his lockerroom
They actually locked him in a room? Jesus! How Adolphe could perform during all of that shows a lot of heart, like I said if that was me I’d be livid I’d be like the parties over I’m sabotaging the whole concert and set.
Even here after Bercy at Mere Malou’s bar Adolphe looked so uncomfortable and sad and Werra had a smug look on his face. How could Adolphe even sit next to him after all of that I’ll never know.