Author Topic: Ferre Gola : VIBES ( OKO YOKA ELOKO ) AUDIO  (Read 6419 times)

Manzambi94 #15 on: December 18, 2020, 05:51

• View Profile
This Generique is so trash. How can someone who comes from Wenge 4x4, Wenge Maison Mere, and QL keep producing bad Generiques like this.

Because he keeps his talentless Ataalaku animate, when Ferrea animated the song is always fire but he always want to let those Bill Clinton lookalike to ruin the song

Listen when he animated in Tshiluba or Kipele Kiese

Longbluesquid #16 on: December 18, 2020, 05:54

• View Profile
I was shocked to see we get influence at the end. I think Ferre mentioned he lets his band handle the generiques.

POLE POSTION #17 on: December 18, 2020, 07:21

• View Profile
kie ki kie LE PADRE see what you do to the internet music analysts kie kie not even a day but its already labeled trash LE POIDS LOURDS DE NOTRE MUSIC (The heavy weight of our music) kie kie Dupidi ekoti pe eko kota you will danse

You have given us Golois something to dance to for christmast and new year

Ferre doing his wenge animation brilliant

Jdog #18 on: December 18, 2020, 08:49

• View Profile

I like it, it's something different it may not be traditional sebene but it's still dance able, I bet the video will make it better.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Roméo Seben #19 on: December 18, 2020, 14:56

• View Profile
After almost a day, the song remind me of a mix of fabrebas (for the synthé) / wazekwa ( for the chorus) generique.

Also it is in the same style of what Blaise used to do with Lacoste ( don't know the name of the style) : like the title say it's a Vibeee  8)

Can't wait for the video clip

JV “Lone Ranger” #20 on: December 18, 2020, 15:13

• View Profile
The only thing that will save him is the clip, so far when it comes to clip he remains undisputed. The Wenge animation he did at the end should of been the theme of the song instead of having that Fabrigas “Pincage” synth melody rubbish throughout the song. You can tell it was recorded at his home studio and badly mixed because everytime he did mabanga, the animation faded.

Roméo Seben #21 on: December 18, 2020, 15:26

• View Profile
I agree the mixing is not good ( he did realese a mabange version and one without it seems). I didn't like Pincage, but I think this generique has a better melody in my view.
The wenge animation should have been longer.

This is better  8)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 15:29 by Roméo Seben »

CM PRINCE #22 on: December 18, 2020, 15:34

• View Profile
kie ki kie LE PADRE see what you do to the internet music analysts kie kie not even a day but its already labeled trash LE POIDS LOURDS DE NOTRE MUSIC (The heavy weight of our music) kie kie Dupidi ekoti pe eko kota you will danse

You have given us Golois something to dance to for christmast and new year

Ferre doing his wenge animation brilliant
Kiekie Pole bro, Ferre can never do anything wrong to you  ;D ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #23 on: December 18, 2020, 15:37

• View Profile
I agree the mixing is not good ( he did realese a mabange version and one without it seems). I didn't like Pincage, but I think this generique has a better melody in my view.

This is better  8)

yeah, they posted this version later and turned off the comments lol...badly managed artist.

Roméo Seben #24 on: December 18, 2020, 15:43

• View Profile

This is better  8)

yeah, they posted this version later and turned off the comments lol...badly managed artist.

True...if I was his manager damn we would be so high  ::) with all his skill  :D