Author Topic: EXTRA MUSICA RECRUITS A NEW ATALAKU  (Read 1664 times)

shamala on: May 07, 2022, 10:55

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Longbluesquid #1 on: May 07, 2022, 12:46

• View Profile
These guys need to make an album like nouvel horizon

Manzambi94 #2 on: May 07, 2022, 12:50

• View Profile
Is he special?

Ahahahahaha where does Roga finds these clowns? First the guy dressing like a baby in Diapers than the skinny ass guy who made a Crie about bleaching and then this guy who can't even sing. If this is what I have to listen to then continue with the Synthe and BoKoko type songs where I just hear the songs and the choir my God this Atalaku is out of key

Franco Pepe Kalle #3 on: May 08, 2022, 06:28

• View Profile
Roga Roga is in trouble. He has not been able to find good animator since Afarat left. It has been a problem for Roga Roga and it will continue to be.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: May 09, 2022, 10:25

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What impressed me most about this show was the talent of the rhythm guitarist,whoever he is, he's mastered guitar,within seconds he can play anything he's asked to play and with perfect precision.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #5 on: May 09, 2022, 12:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 he was a guitarist in traditional music before extra,he originally followed nouvel horizon at the start when espe bass took the group to leave but returned with espe(apparently espe was paid some money and promised album to return)

Manzambi94 #6 on: May 09, 2022, 12:21

• View Profile
he was a guitarist in traditional music before extra,he originally followed nouvel horizon at the start when espe bass took the group to leave but returned with espe(apparently espe was paid some money and promised album to return)
The album that never came out since Roga announced it. He said we will dance in December the Albim: Saudien implying that it was of Espe Bass's will this album come out? And how is Espe reacting to the umpteenth not kept promise of Roga Roga?

EMOVICTEAM #7 on: May 09, 2022, 18:48

• View Profile
Roga Roga is in trouble. He has not been able to find good animator since Afarat left. It has been a problem for Roga Roga and it will continue to be.
are you serious? Zaparo and Etats Unis were a good combo. After these left, yes Roga Roga has struggled

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #8 on: May 09, 2022, 20:12

• View Profile
are you serious? Zaparo and Etats Unis were a good combo. After these left, yes Roga Roga has struggled
I personally think You you Mobange always saved the songs, Etat Unis was a bit noisy then Zaparo sang lame staff most of the times (both of them do not have catchy cries - after Youyou left it just got worse) but yeah they deserve the respect

BienMat23 #9 on: May 10, 2022, 04:23

• View Profile
Who’s the vocalist who sang at the end